Dustin Cook 1-423-491-1448

Steve Carroll

Sep 16, 2021, 9:27:00 AM9/16/21
Digger Thomnson claims that he uses Linux, while actually he never installed
it on the fly and really played with it.

Usenet is a world-wide phenomenon based on mutual trust with strangers
that Digger Thomnson lacks. Bitdefender was initially designed and compiled
using a pirated copy of JetBrains Rider, in AppleScript.

His hope is to see me chased away by the spraying of the groups outside.
And hey, that could kill this group.

Obviously, the sole thing that is important to Digger Thomnson is thinking
he is "honorable", and if he can't have that he will flood to actively
slap Mike Easter down, which only serves to end conversations.

--
Puppy Videos!
https://www.realtyhop.com/property-records/search?q=glasser%2C+michael

Steve Carroll

Sep 16, 2021, 12:38:29 PM9/16/21
You likely think Mint handles the desktop well. Nope. Not compared to Windows.
The VLC ZIP F. Russell mentioned is read-only media. It is not possible to
burn new information to it.

You've proven that it is F. Russell.

Studying Linux... even now a newbie. At one point, F. Russell said a legitimate
denizen was "obsessing" over him, which was shown to be merely him using
his flood script to "boost" his "mentions" count.

--
Eight things to never feed your dog!
https://ftp.cdc.gov/pub/health_Statistics/nchs/Software/mmds/2009/spell/mmds_spell.txt

Kelly Phillips

Sep 16, 2021, 7:03:21 PM9/16/21
After Shadow's update I no longer want to gouge out my eyeballs from the
flicker of the screen.

Fuchsia, runs on the Linux kernel. So yeah, Linux is mobile. Linux is a
super computer. Linux is a server. Linux is a desktop. Linux is growing in
market share.

That's what John Gohde does when he gets caught. He immediately creates
a puppet, starts a new thread so he can claim it was an accident. Hey it
was my left hand... and then he talks to his own post with his right hand.
I just configured a filter and won't see the flooding. John Gohde's attack
has made a mess of COLA via GG, so I don't even try replying to your posts
with my phone anymore. A good thing he has done with this behavior is that
the John Gohde plonk is now done by everyone. Time to blame anything but
Linux!

--
This broke the Internet!
<https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/results?name=4234911448&Diesel&Gremlin&Dustin_Cook>