Mac Mini Stuttering

Jeff Gaines

Sep 18, 2021, 10:51:20 AMSep 18

I have just had to turn my Mac Mini M1 off and on again, shock, horror!

I mentioned in another post it was struggling to read a pdf then
discovered MainStage had a terrible vibrato and it was taking ages to save
anything.

I's on permanently and used most afternoons but not all. Is it better to
turn it off after my music practise?

--
Jeff Gaines Wiltshire UK
The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not

Kwok

Sep 20, 2021, 2:17:05 PMSep 20
"Jeff Gaines" <jgaines...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in

> I have just had to turn my Mac Mini M1 off and on again, shock,
> horror!
>
> I mentioned in another post it was struggling to read a pdf then
> discovered MainStage had a terrible vibrato and it was taking ages
> to save anything.
>
> I's on permanently and used most afternoons but not all. Is it
> better to turn it off after my music practise?

Whatever you do don't follow any suggestions from snit Michael Glasser
because you will seriously hose your system.
The guy is a complete idiot.