Missing post!

1 view

HunterBD

Sep 20, 2022, 5:48:48 AM9/20/22
Subject: From the horses mouth!
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022 09:23:17 +0100
From: HunterBD <Hunt...@btinternet.invalid>
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,uk.comp.sys.mac,rec.photo.digital

Etresoft, Inc - information from the Canadian government:-

https://opengovca.com/corporation/9212671

Etresoft, Inc. (ID# 9212671) is a corporation created with Corporations
Canada, a division of Innovation, Science and Economic Development
(ISED) Canada. The incorporation date is March 9, 2015.

Corporation Directors
Director Name Address
Teresa Pierce 200-6-470 King Street West, Oshawa, ON L1J 2K9, Canada
John Daniel 200-6-470 King Street West, Oshawa, ON L1J 2K9, Canada

=

THIS information, which was posted on LinkedIn by Teresa Pierce, is
obviously a lie:-

https://imgur.com/a/bgfK5lC

Unless you can prove different. Can you?

Does anyone reading here use/trust their software, known as EtreCheck?
It is widely promoted on the Apple Support Communities (ASC) forums.
See:- https://www.etrecheck.com

Mr Daniel is a prolific poster there who calls himself "etresoft" on the
forums:- https://discussions.apple.com/profile/etresoft/participation

He once told me that he is the same age as my son.

Now, though, he will not communicate with me.

Quite recently, he posted this item on Howard Oakley's blog site - more
lies I'm saddened to say! https://i.imgur.com/Yf2eAoY.png

A number of the clergymen speaking at the funeral of our beloved queen
emphasised that we should forgive our enemies and move forward in love
and peace. I'm willing to do that; I wonder if John Daniel will do likewise.

--
David