Yes or no?

David B.

Feb 21, 2024, 12:30:41 PMFeb 21
Look here, please:-

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/794773/do-you-agree/

Do you agree?

--
David

David B.

Feb 21, 2024, 6:57:23 PMFeb 21
On 21 Feb 2024 at 23:34:24 GMT, "Tyrone" <no...@none.none> wrote:
> Yes. I agree you are a fucking moron. How many times are you going to post
> this drivel?
>
> You are well on your way to getting banned from Bleeping Computer. You are
> violating the rules. In fact, this is your 3rd violation there.

Nah, just a small mistake. Not intentional.

Did you read THIS thread I started when I was posting as GA11 (That's the
Hunter I used to fly!)

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8614965?sortBy=best

Lots of water under the bridge since then! :-)

David B.

Feb 22, 2024, 3:10:39 AMFeb 22
On 22 Feb 2024 at 04:55:42 GMT, "Tyrone" <no...@none.none> wrote:

> On Feb 21, 2024 at 6:57:20 PM EST, "David B." <b...@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:

>>> Yes. I agree you are a fucking moron. How many times are you going to post
>>> this drivel?
>>>
>>> You are well on your way to getting banned from Bleeping Computer. You are
>>> violating the rules. In fact, this is your 3rd violation there.
>>
>> Nah, just a small mistake. Not intentional.
>>
>> Did you read THIS thread I started when I was posting as GA11 (That's the
>> Hunter I used to fly!)
>
> How long did it take for THAT account to be banned?

Quite some time IIRC.

How about doing something useful and answer my query here?

https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/687404?answerId=754458022#754458022

I'm not and never have been trying to hide anything!

D.