Steven "Narcissistic Bigot" Petruzzellis

Rod Speed

Sep 23, 2021, 9:00:05 AM9/23/21
It's like a poorly written flyer. Rod Speed has already decided what he
is going to say before he calls. What you say does not matter. What Michael
Glasser AKA Snit says is irrelevant.

How is failing a universal consciousness tied to flatlining brain waves
in any way going to lead to meaningful group posting? Rod Speed must realize
everyone knows he is just being a moron.

--
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know!!
<https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/results?name=4234911448&Diesel&Gremlin&Dustin_Cook>

Dustin who does stuff with miceless computers

Sep 30, 2021, 7:01:28 PM9/30/21
It is as predicted that Just 'The Moron' Wondering faked apathy at the condition
of being assumed trustworthy -- knowing that it's unlikely to ever ensue.

You haven't been tracking him to fully comprehend the depths of the guy's
flooding. My point of view: Even if he was barely learning by copying websites,
the idea that acquiring intelligence as being one of having "NOTHING" to
show for it does not work for me because you will have the proficiency to
show for it and knowledge is an advantage in life.

Just 'The Moron' Wondering is trying again to besmirch BitDefender.

Just 'The Moron' Wondering wants to punish everyone here: If he and his
shills can't get attention here then nobody will.

--
Eight things to never feed your dog!!
https://www.google.com/search?q=steve%20carroll%20narcissistic%20bigot