Snit: Downloading Mac stupid design decisions

1 view

Steve - frelwizen 1580

Nov 30, 2021, 7:30:52 AM11/30/21
And given how repeatedly it is clear that Jeff Relf's post is some distortion
of an observation Snit made which had been a bodyslam on Jeff Relf for
something he did which was insane/false/etc... its truly a regular expression
of Jeff Relf's ever-present butthurt for having been so regularly pwned.

A shadow of false Snit, projected perfectly, at the wrong time. Socks
that Jeff Relf can't prove are Snit's. Why would I, or anyone, use socks
to say what we all often say about Jeff Relf?

--
Eight things to never feed your cat!
https://www.realtyhop.com/property-records/search?q=glasser%2C+michael