We Remember and Honour.

David Brooks

Sep 11, 2021, 1:14:33 PM9/11/21

"Our lost colleagues are, above all, your adored children and parents,
husbands and wives, sisters and brothers, your cherished relatives and
friends."

~ *Marsh McLennan Memorial Inscription*

=

Each year, I remember the 358 Marsh McLennan colleagues and friends I
lost on September 11, 2001.

=

"This year, on the 20th anniversary of September 11, 2001, we rededicate
ourselves to stand against violence and destruction, and stand for
kindness, courage and care."

https://memorial.mmc.com

--
David B.
Retired employee, M&M

Peter Jason

Sep 11, 2021, 7:03:56 PM9/11/21
On Sat, 11 Sep 2021 18:14:30 +0100, David Brooks <Dav...@invalid.E-S>
wrote:
Indeed. But how little coverage is given to the CAUSE of these
events. The propping up of regimes in the middle east (including
Israel) has enraged a fair proportion of the Arab & Persian
population.
Collateral damage?

David Brooks

Sep 11, 2021, 7:15:54 PM9/11/21
One might well see things that way. A lot of folk don't like what
America has done over many years.

--
Follow-up set to ACW