Zeroconf browser

D.M. Procida

Feb 17, 2024, 5:18:48 AMFeb 17
Do you have a favourite ZeroConf/Bonjour discovery tool?

Still baffled that Apple removed it from Safari.

Daniele

Chris Ridd

Feb 18, 2024, 6:30:52 AMFeb 18
On 17/02/2024 10:18, D.M. Procida wrote:
> Do you have a favourite ZeroConf/Bonjour discovery tool?
>
> Still baffled that Apple removed it from Safari.

I've used one from the app store called "Discovery DNS-SD Browser" which
gives the gory low level details. There's another "Zeroconf Browser"
Safari extension, if that's actually what you're looking for.

--
Chris

D.M. Procida

Feb 19, 2024, 3:34:31 PMFeb 19
Zeroconf Browser seems to work very nicely, thanks.

Daniele