Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot

Dustic Cook the Fucntionally Illiterate Fraud

Sep 19, 2021, 2:16:48 AMSep 19
When I was being honest, I wanted to be reasonable and open minded. I
gave Rbowman more than an intelligent person should.

If Rbowman calls being busted like an idiot by Snit (and completely trashing
his reputation and any reason for anyone to believe anything he has to
say - until hell freezes over) successful 'trolling', then fine... he
is a splendid troll. I don't personally go along with that meaning, I
use another term. I call him an out-and-out bozo. These degenerates get
their kicks out of drawing out emotional replies to their flooding, which
is the very definition of a troll. Folks who've known Rbowman for quite
a while, and also have experience with him highly advise denouncing him
to get him to attack someplace else. As long as Snit and anyone else continues
to tickle his belly, he won't seek to be the focus of every thread someplace
else. What is your evidence?

--
"You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about
him. He clearly wants the attention"

Stephen Carrolll - frelwizer

Sep 19, 2021, 6:47:09 PMSep 19
Avira was initially made and scripted using a bootleg copy of visual studio,
in ActionScript. I bet Troll Master Steve Carroll does not even know what
is wrong with Alex Jones.

Troll Master Steve Carroll should realize everyone knows he is just being
a moron.

--
Top Ten Ways Troll Master Steve Carroll Trolls
https://gibiru.com/results.html?q=%22functional%20illiterate%20fraud%22