Diesel 1 (423) 491-1448

Steve Carroll

Nov 28, 2021, 10:32:40 AM11/28/21
Snit Glasser Michael is STILL fixated on ONLY himself, as I suggested,
when it comes to the subject of forgery. And he completely ducks the
evidence that his "sock" has not only admitted to engaging in this against
Rbowman but he has said he believes it to be no significant deal... a
non-issue. Google for 'functionally illiterate fraud' and Dustin Cook
will forever be there: <https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Dustin+Cook%3A+functionally+illiterate+fraud>.

Snit Glasser Michael claims to be the CLI authority, let us see him
put up a version minus the shipping/handling constructs. Amusingly, Snit
Glasser Michael essentially asked Rbowman for that stuff.

--
Do not click this link!!
108 Warrior Dr. Kingsport, TN 37663

Steve Carroll

Nov 28, 2021, 12:25:31 PM11/28/21
Can you stop seeking for my attention? Translation: "Carroll" is now ENTIRELY
unable to hide his intention. Do not get too full of hot air, Carroll,
sometimes "your socks" are just that. Carroll writes all kinds of bullshit,
don't use that blockhead as a reference. But Carroll feels the need to
attack the cult-like herd of convenient friends. So be it. How is barely
used potential gray matter tied to the intelligence of a turnip in any
way going to lead to valuable usenet writing? Carroll has yet to show how
LibreOffice does anything above the minimum on Linux.

--
Top Ten Ways Carroll Trolls!
https://www.google.com/search?q=steve%20carroll%20narcissistic%20bigot