Unanswered question

David Brooks

May 1, 2022, 7:30:42 AM5/1/22
Can YOU help?

https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/705250

Thanks if you can.

--
David

Wolffan

May 1, 2022, 11:34:29 AM5/1/22
On 01 May 2022, David Brooks wrote
(in article <zbubK.150918$Mih....@fx05.ams1>):

> Can YOU help?
>
> https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/705250
>
> Thanks if you can.

I answered the question, on a.c.w. The vile one just doesn’t like the
answer.

David Brooks

May 1, 2022, 6:38:29 PM5/1/22
On 01/05/2022 16:34, Wolffan wrote:
> On 01 May 2022, David Brooks wrote
> (in article <zbubK.150918$Mih....@fx05.ams1>):
>
>> Can YOU help?
>>
>> https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/705250
>>
>> Thanks if you can.
>
> I answered the question, on a.c.w.

You have NEVER provided a satisfactory answer to anything I have asked.

As everyone can read for themselves, I worked very hard to help answer
questions on the ASC forums from less knowledgeable folk:-

https://discussions.apple.com/profile/HunterBD/participation

Which of these many posts do you think could have been responsible for
my lifetime ban from the ASC forums?

Here's a listing of posts I made. Perhaps you'd like to pick out one or
two possibilities?

https://discussions.apple.com/search?page=1&content=filterDiscussions&q=HunterBD&perPage=60

What was the final straw, as it were?

--
David

Wolffan

May 1, 2022, 11:37:49 PM5/1/22
On 01 May 2022, David Brooks wrote
(in article <CZDbK.879391$sb1.5...@fx11.ams1>):

> On 01/05/2022 16:34, Wolffan wrote:
> > On 01 May 2022, David Brooks wrote
> > (in article <zbubK.150918$Mih....@fx05.ams1>):
> >
> > > Can YOU help?
> > >
> > > https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/705250
> > >
> > > Thanks if you can.
> >
> > I answered the question, on a.c.w.
>
> You have NEVER provided a satisfactory answer to anything I have asked.

sure i have. you merely don’t like the truth. it burns you.

> As everyone can read for themselves, I worked very hard to help answer
> questions on the ASC forums from less knowledgeable folk:-

you stalked and trolled. you were told to stop. you didn’t. you got banned.
you were reinstated, on condition that you stopped stalking and trolling. you
stalked and trolled. you got permabanned.

> https://discussions.apple.com/profile/HunterBD/participation
>
> Which of these many posts do you think could have been responsible for
> my lifetime ban from the ASC forums?

i don’t click on your links, vile one. you know this. you know why.

and some of your posts, notably the most objectionable ones, have been
deleted by the mods. you know this. you are, as usual, being a thoroughly
dishonest arsenugget.

> Here's a listing of posts I made. Perhaps you'd like to pick out one or
> two possibilities?
>
> https://discussions.apple.com/search?page=1&content=filterDiscussions&q=Hunter
> BD&perPage=60
>
> What was the final straw, as it were?

you continued to stalk and troll asfter being warned, repeatedly.

Bob Campbell

May 4, 2022, 9:51:55 PM5/4/22
David Brooks <D...@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
> On 01/05/2022 16:34, Wolffan wrote:
>> On 01 May 2022, David Brooks wrote
>> (in article <zbubK.150918$Mih....@fx05.ams1>):
>>
>>> Can YOU help?
>>>
>>> https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/705250
>>>
>>> Thanks if you can.
>>
>> I answered the question, on a.c.w.
>
> You have NEVER provided a satisfactory answer to anything I have asked.

Lots of people have answered your retarded questions over and over and over
and over and over and over and over.

The problem is, you are too stupid/drunk/brain dead to understand anything.

If uk.comp.says.mac was moderated, you would have been banned from here
years ago. You are a constant irritant, and you contribute nothing here.

Hint: One has to be a huge asshole to get permanently banned from multiple
forums. Yet you STILL question why you are - in fact - banned.

The problem is, you are too stupid/drunk/brain dead to understand anything.

David Brooks

May 5, 2022, 3:47:33 AM5/5/22
On 05/05/2022 02:51, Bob Campbell wrote:
> David Brooks <D...@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>> On 01/05/2022 16:34, Wolffan wrote:
>>> On 01 May 2022, David Brooks wrote
>>> (in article <zbubK.150918$Mih....@fx05.ams1>):

>>> I answered the question, on a.c.w.
>>
>> You have NEVER provided a satisfactory answer to anything I have asked.
>
> Lots of people have answered your retarded questions over and over and over
> and over and over and over and over.
>
> The problem is, you are too stupid/drunk/brain dead to understand anything.
>

> If uk.comp.says.mac was moderated, you would have been banned from here
> years ago. You are a constant irritant, and you contribute nothing here.

Who "says"? Unlike you, I /can/ get the name of this group right! ;-)

> Hint: One has to be a huge asshole to get permanently banned from multiple
> forums. Yet you STILL question why you are - in fact - banned.
>
> The problem is, you are too stupid/drunk/brain dead to understand anything.

NOBODY has answered whether or not the same moderators are in place for
both sets of forums.

Unanswered post here:- https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/705389

David Brooks

May 5, 2022, 6:10:09 AM5/5/22
On 01/05/2022 12:30, David Brooks wrote:
> Can YOU help?

https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/705389

Thanks if you can.

Bob Campbell

May 8, 2022, 7:40:01 PM5/8/22
Probably because they know who asked the question. It is you. The same
dipshit irritant mutant asshole who continues to ask retarded questions.
Which result in bans. Which result in more retarded questions asking why
you have been banned. Which then leads to questions about Forum
Moderation, which ABSOLUTELY will get deleted.

Do YOU really not understand any of this stuff?

Yes, I CAN HELP. Here is your help. Stop being the dipshit irritant
mutant asshole who continues to ask retarded questions. Contribute
something of actual value, instead of always questioning the motives of
others.

Try actually getting along with people in general, and the moderators in
particular.

Or just continue to be the dipshit irritant mutant asshole who continues to
ask retarded questions. And continue to wonder why you are continually
banned.

Your choice.