Apple TV - "Foundation"

Jeff Gaines

Oct 20, 2021, 5:32:36 PM10/20/21

I've just struggled through last Friday's episode.

Since the only resemblance it has to the books is the use of some planets'
and peoples' names why on earth did they call it "Foundation"? It's
effectively cowboys and indians in space like so much bad science fiction.

Not going to take up my subscription when the trial runs out.

--
Jeff Gaines Wiltshire UK
All things being equal, fat people use more soap

Steve - fretwizer 6335

Oct 20, 2021, 6:02:37 PM10/20/21
After throwing out all the nyms from Jesus Christ, it is essentially
just two flooders authoring the preponderance of the flooding. It is
blatant. And both downright over-the-top nuts. Too much glue for you,
gluehead. Anyway, it should not matter because the apparent origin on
a post means nothing, it's the content that counts. The content is a
bunch of gibbering baby sh*t. We know what that means.

Right, Jesus Christ is looking to market a DOM variable, which Michael
Glasser Snit can get blindfolded. If he wasn't so lost he'd realize how
screwed up he is ;) Perhaps you use it wrong. Do you not comprehend the
use of proxies?

Of course I noted specific examples of Jesus Christ failing to rise
up and instead putting others down, blaming me for the actions of others,
etc. His response: to double down on your lies.

-
Live on Kickstarter!
https://swisscows.com/web?query=%22narcissistic%20bigot%22
https://www.bing.com/search?q=dustin+cook%3A+functionally+illiterate+fraud
Narcissistic Bigot Steve Carroll

Steve Carroll - fretwizzer

Oct 21, 2021, 12:11:59 AM10/21/21
On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 2:32:36 PM UTC-7, Jeff Gaines wrote:
You're like an elephant in the grass. We all see you hiding there and wonder
how you can be so stupid. And you're so ignorant you keep rejecting it.
His goal is to see Snit chased away by having me get blamed for his actions.
And hey, that could kill this group. Bravo, Snit, you are now living rent-
free inside Rbowman's beady little brain.

Helping Rbowman and helping Snit isn't the same thing. Nobody should knowingly
help Rbowman do anything - except for sitting on train tracks, shooting
yourself, or successfully decapitating himself. Nobody is being controlled
by RMS. Just look at Rbowman's programs and look at Snit's, there is nothing
for anyone to learn from a mindless moron like Rbowman. But knock yourself
out, let him keep making a dunce of himself. He can make another sock to
pat himself on the back.

--
Live on Kickstarter!
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=dustin%20cook%20functionally%20illiterate%20fraud

Diesel / Gremlin Kook

Oct 21, 2021, 3:25:10 AM10/21/21
On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 2:32:36 PM UTC-7, Jeff Gaines wrote:
He's clearly flooding, he got busted and he's doing the familiar ego
protecting funny business covered in trolling 101 as he endeavors to
find his pride... but it blew up in his face.

Calls it "attacking" him, even though he continues to trigger that selfsame
criteria. Kelly Phillips's computer has more hard drives than Gregory
Hall's. Kelly Phillips wins. Gregory Hall loses. Any questions? Usenet
is an uncontrollable concordat based on the belief in good character
that Gregory Hall lacks.

Another lie by Gregory Hall. Kelly Phillips did not deny creating it,
but he did not post it to Dailymotion. Gregory Hall did that, in an account
that uses his ideas.... and he did it because he is obsessed with Gregory
Hall kicking his ass until you are crosseyed.

I am not irked, he wants me to be but I'm busting a gut because Gregory
Hall's nonsense is so obvious. He actively didn't list all the tasks
that he would quickly focus on... and we all know why, Gregory Hall could
not hide it if he tried. At least he has his own socks rushing to his
rescue.

Hint: You can't go into a gathering, guzzle all the sauce, bang all
the women, steal the food and hurl in the bathroom without being treated
with contempt.

-
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know!!
http://techrights.org/2011/07/24/gnu-linux-macosx-by-michael-glasser-
roy-schestowitz-and-goblin-on-techbytes/
https://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/6sfkup/what_desktop_tasks_does_linux_handle_better_than
https://www.google.com/search?q=Steve+Petruzzellis%3A+narcissistic+bigot
Dustin Cook the Fraud

Andy Hewitt

Oct 21, 2021, 6:31:17 AM10/21/21
Jeff Gaines <jgaines...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> I've just struggled through last Friday's episode.

Yes, I found that a bit weird too. Until then I was fairly ok with it.

> Since the only resemblance it has to the books is the use of some planets'
> and peoples' names why on earth did they call it "Foundation"? It's
> effectively cowboys and indians in space like so much bad science fiction.

Not sure I agree with that analogy, you could place that comparison on so
many things where groups of people are in conflict.

> Not going to take up my subscription when the trial runs out.

There’s certainly more there that interests me. I’ve really enjoyed Ted
Lasso, and Truth Be Told is ok too.

I do think it’s still not presenting the best value though, its programme
list is pretty sparse for comparative services at that price point.

Mine is part of the Apple One subscription though, as we make use of other
services, I have almost half of the 2TB storage used, and we use family
Music with some new HomePod Minis. I also found some of the publications in
News+ were of interest (I was subscribing to some of them, so it worked out
cheaper to lump them into the subscription). The TV+ service is pretty much
a freebie.

--
Andy H

Chris Ridd

Oct 21, 2021, 9:39:45 AM10/21/21
On 21/10/2021 11:31, Andy Hewitt wrote:
> Jeff Gaines <jgaines...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>> I've just struggled through last Friday's episode.
>
> Yes, I found that a bit weird too. Until then I was fairly ok with it.
>
>> Since the only resemblance it has to the books is the use of some planets'
>> and peoples' names why on earth did they call it "Foundation"? It's
>> effectively cowboys and indians in space like so much bad science fiction.
>
> Not sure I agree with that analogy, you could place that comparison on so
> many things where groups of people are in conflict.

It has managed to flesh out (or "pad out" as you see fit) the rather
thin storyline of the original Foundation book.

> There’s certainly more there that interests me. I’ve really enjoyed Ted
> Lasso, and Truth Be Told is ok too.

For All Mankind is good too, the alternate history of the space race.

But nothing truly compelling to stay subscribed to the service. Also
there's no Apple TV app for my Sony Android TV (dunno why) and I'm
loathe to buy an Apple TV box just for the privilege, so there's a big
hurdle to jump.

--
Chris

Steve Carroll

Oct 21, 2021, 3:26:15 PM10/21/21
The image of another one of Mike Easter's forged accounts, no doubt. At
some point Michael Glasser AKA Snit will realize his 'partner' is the troll
everyone else shows. Generally, I would not call a post like Mike Easter's
claims a fantasy until you refute it (as you are here) and Mike Easter
responds with the nothing but repetition knowing he can't prove it. Mike
Easter and Michael Glasser AKA Snit both lie constantly and outrageously
and continue to do so. So no point in showing any further kindness or restraint.
I can destroy beetles with my thoughts.

Recently I did work on and showed some Perl for the front end (only works
on OS X) which is the only thing you can do when trying to avoid Mike Easter's
nonstop crap while reading with Google Groups.

--
Best CMS Solution of 2017!
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Dustin+Cook%3A+functional+illiterate+fraud

STALKING_TARGET_19

Oct 21, 2021, 6:06:28 PM10/21/21
So what's Snit sock Michael Snit Glasser's tool for the flooding crap?
SC? That is the only database he knows, at least that I have seen. He
must be programming it to produce these goofy "obsession" threads. Lemme
idea, Snit sock Michael Snit Glasser took the chatbot that he pirated
and took credit for... he's feeding it Steve Carroll's posts, grabbing
hand-picked paragraphs, then altering those using Markova chains and
then he actively posts them because his mental health issues enables
him to do that practically constantly. At some point, if you bother to
focus... you'd see that Snit sock Michael Snit Glasser's game is to 'casually'
incite people and then play 'dupe'.

You do realize that the massive floods ending up in multiple groups
started out as a joke about hacking Google.

I thought showing him a taste of his own medicine might help the situation.
It did not.

We're all sorry Snit sock Michael Snit Glasser's a paranoid, narcissistic,
delusional liar but that's not gonna change anything <shrug>.

--
This broke the Internet
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=dustin%20cook%20functionally%20illiterate%20fraud

Ian McCall

Oct 21, 2021, 7:09:28 PM10/21/21
On 21 Oct 2021, Chris Ridd wrote
(in article <skrqiv$fok$1...@dont-email.me>):

> For All Mankind is good too

I -did- enjoy that, until they turned into a fairly distasteful soap opera. I
couldn’t make it to the end of series 2.

SPOILERS, ROT13...

Itnir hc jura gur jvsr bs Rq, jub unq qbar abguvat jebat, fyrcg jvgu gur xvq
bs gurve sevraqf ohg jnf fgvyy orvat chfurq nf n fgebat engvbany crefba. SSF
crbcyr, jung xvaq bs havirefr ner lbh chfuvat. Ab - V’z bhg.

Cheers,
Ian

Dustin who does stuff with miceless computers

Oct 22, 2021, 1:33:42 AM10/22/21
On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 6:39:45 AM UTC-7, Chris Ridd wrote:
Wolffan gets excited that Snit is on the other end. Imagine if Wolffan
walked up to a cow and delivered the punch line. It wouldn't be worth
it. Why do you think Snit is trying to babysit Wolffan? Even he sees
his lies. He can't comment on any of the stuff I quote because he sees
it is proved. Generally, I don't call something like Wolffan's claims
a fabrication until you challenge it (as you are here) and he responds
with the shifting of goal posts ignoring what you said.

Wolffan's posts are quite dishonest. There is no dispute that as soon
as any bygone 'filtered person' does one thing to annoy the wimp's feelings
that they'll be reblocked.

--
Live on Kickstarter!!
https://gibiru.com/results.html?q=Steve+Petruzzellis+%22NARCISSISTIC+BIGOT%22

Steve Carroll

Oct 22, 2021, 2:05:16 AM10/22/21
Give it up, chap... even you have kill filtered that lummox. Given what Vallor
is not a soul would blame you for wanting to be rid of his ludicrous form
of crap.

At times, an inner world is more valuable than reality.

How much more time does Vallor's extremely dumb arse (a worm knows more
than Vallor and is useful) need to prove their Snit Glasser Michael doxing
accusation with proof? LOL! Another bottle you mean, Vallor drinks them down
pretty quick.

--
Live on Kickstarter
https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-glasser-b7075a23