Michael Glasser: 1.928.776.9519

Dustic Cook the Fucntionally Illiterate Fraud

Sep 19, 2021, 12:57:24 AM9/19/21
+++<http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?p=1102356>+++

Dustin Cook aka Gremlin aka Diesel-Dum Threatens Man With A Bullet ToThe
Head

This shows that beyond any doubt he is a psychopath.

The only reason he has not killed yet is because he is a coward.

DuckFart farts another DEADLY THREAT: "Where I'm from John, you'd already
be dead. One bullet, right in the back of your head, execution style. No
witnesses. Happens all the time in NY. You don't run your mouth here or anywhere
else and not expect payback. I wasn't raised to take **** and not give it
back. Don't start no ****, and there wont be no **** is my motto. KM started
it, and now I do intend to finish it. I don't care what harm it causes him
IRL. The more the merrier."

He tries getting a man fired from his job by complaining to his employer
because the guy had the balls to disagree with The MIGHY DUSTY, SUPER TURD
OF USENET.

When a friend tries defending the man Duck**** is trying to destroy, Duck****
THREATENS TO KILL HIM.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...g/-WDTbGuUzisJ or https://tinyurl.com/qjvmuec

+++<https://in.memory.of.e.tern.al/comp.sys.mac.apps/thread/3928539>+++

Dustin Cook aka Diesel Brags In UNIX Group About Sucker Punching Others
With Viruses

Dustin Cook aka Diesel aka Raid aka Gremlin aka Casio aka Char Jackson

He and his kind are no different than the ghetto garbage who sucker punch
the unexpectant on the streets of America.

He cobbled together shit BASIC crap code which is even laughed at by other
virus writing/passing vermin.

Every time his crap code slid under the radar of the AV companies, he claimed
credit for being an outstanding genius coder. What really was responsible
for some of his crap to ruin the computers of others was the sheer amount
of viruses in the wild. No AV program could possibly cover them all. It was
a mathematical certainty that some viruses would be unaccounted for in AV
programs. But incompetent RL LUSERS like Dustin Cook grab any crumb of undeserved
"achievement" that happens to come their way.

Notice how to this day he brags about his viruses? Do you really think someone
this HATEFUL and SPITEFUL of the success of others truly stopped writing/passing
viruses because he "changed"?

+++<https://alt.comp.os.windows-10.narkive.com/pcWhWxc1/dustin-cook-gremlin-
begs-ascii-for-his-real-name-needs-it-for-intelius-site>+++

Dustin The Turd of Usenet Cook asked: "If you think I have no skills, post
with your real name. :) "

How f'kn much "SKILL" does it take to go to the Intelius or some other such
site and use your credit card and let them do your so- called hacking for
you?

Incredible, isn't it? Just THINK of it. This Queen of Assholes, Dusti-Boi
Cook, ACTUALLY ASKED a would-be victim for his name!

QUIT GODDAMN LAUGHING! I'm SERIOUS!

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3CXns9F978596DE5FDHHI2948AJD832%40no%3E

-
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know!
https://search.givewater.com/serp?q=Steve+Petruzzellis+%22NARCISSISTIC+BIGOT%22
https://az-gycc.org/category/gycc/
https://www.google.com/search?q=steve+carroll+the+narcissistic+bigot
Dustin Cook is a functionally illiterate fraud

STALKING_TARGET_68

Sep 19, 2021, 10:00:48 AM9/19/21
I am happy the person you are replying to is in my KF.

Steven 'Narcissistic Bigot' Petruzzellis is a bigot. When I was being honest,
I wanted to be trusting and nonjudgemental. I gave Toasty more than a reasonable
person should. I'm guessing, after deleting all the socks, it is primarily
just two of them authoring most of the disruption. No doubt. And both completely
jealous morons. I am working on a system which will show off how weak macOS
is. I can tell Toasty does not even know what is wrong with Breitbart.

More BS by Toasty. Owl did not deny uploading it, but he did not publish
it to Dailymotion. Toasty did that, in an page that uses his work.... and
he did it because he is obsessed with Toasty kicking his ass 7 ways to Sunday.

--
Get Rich Slow!
https://www.bing.com/search?q=steve%20carroll%20narcissistic%20bigot

Theo

Sep 19, 2021, 5:27:51 PM9/19/21
Until Snit sock Sockboy offers up his 'gold standard' FOSS solution for testing,
there is no threat, just unsupported claims. Theo has been following him
to see the depths of Snit sock Sockboy's descent. Nobody who isn't just using
you for wicked advantage sees you as anything remotely close to decent. You
have few but yourself to blame for that.

Snit sock Sockboy is a nitwit; advocates have kill filtered his puppets/shills.
What he really should use is a bot that keeps switching names, then the auto-
posts have a shot at being half as repetitive as he is.

--
Curious how these posts are made? https://youtu.be/hYQ4Tg0r0g0