JavaScript has completely confused Michael Snit Glasser

2 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

STALKING_TARGET_52

ungelesen,
18.10.2021, 19:49:3518.10.21
an
I have been scanning a bit from some of those old threads he was previously
getting his ass kicked. I noticed that many of those he'd go out of his
way to regularly attack had considerable electronics knowledge. I didn't
find many who were also experienced in the component side of things, or
were also trained as an technician along with various aspects of CS; with
the degrees to back it all up, too. Michael Snit Glasser continues to reference
the doxing allegation he wrote about me, even though Gremlin clearly posted
that he *knows he lied* about it. Just brainless trolling. And I am responding
to that trolling. THAT is what the "Michael Snit Glasser circus" is.

Despite Michael Snit Glasser's claim that he has "no interest in making
enemies" (a lie as shown by the fact that he hacked Gremlin's Gmail account)
he was seen asking others how they would automate posting through Google
Groups. Socks that Michael Snit Glasser can not prove are mine. Why would
I, or anyone, use socks to reveal what we all repeatedly say about Michael
Snit Glasser? Playing with JavaScript... even now a newbie.

--
This Trick Gets Women Hot For You
https://www.bing.com/search?q=dustin%20cook%20functionally%20illiterate%20fraud

Dustin the dude with the stuck floppy

ungelesen,
19.10.2021, 02:12:3619.10.21
an
There's a few choices to choose from in so far as top bottom. Usenet is
a world-wide concordat based on an honor system that Kelly 'Super Troll'
Phillips lacks. You've proven very little. Just idiotic trolling. And I
am giving attention to that trolling. THAT is what the "Kelly 'Super Troll'
Phillips circus" is. I could post to Kelly 'Super Troll' Phillips honestly
but he's a blockhead who plays trolling games to realize his craving to
call everyone a troll.

--
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know
https://youtu.be/hYQ4Tg0r0g0