'Send to' prob with XP

Andy

Apr 27, 2005, 5:25:15 AM4/27/05
Just noticed that if l right click onto a pic/document with
the intention of sending it, l only get offered the option
to send it to A:\ or E:\ (my writer)

Normally there are quite a few options, ie My docs,mail
recipient etc

Any clues as to what l've messed up would be welcomed

--
« آرذف »®
http://hedge-end.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/

Adam Piggott