snmp cannot find module

Adrian

Jan 19, 2023, 5:53:12 PM1/19/23
Trying to run on Ubuntu 22.04, but posting from a Windows box, so no cut
and paste.

I'm trying to use a non-standard mib file, but I keep getting the error
message :

snmpget -v1 -Cf -c public $address draytekMIB::routerinfoObjects
MIB search path: <long list of directories>
Cannot find module (draytekMIB): At line 1 in (none)
draytekMIB::routerinfoObjects: Unknown Object identifier

The long list of directories includes $HOME/.snmp/mibs

The module is in $HOME/.snmp/mibs and I've set MIBSDIR to point to that
directory, it was previously unset, although snmp was working for the
standard MIBs.

Google is not being my friend on this, so any suggests on where to look
next ?

TIA

Adrian
--
To Reply :
Sorry for the rigmarole, If I want spam, I'll go to the shops