Cameras on network - help needed.

billbr...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2016, 9:15:15 AM7/22/16

I have a Xenta CA610 and a Yi home camera. I used to be able to use the Xenta with ContaCam on an i5 Win10 desktop, but it stopped working. I now cannot find either camera on the network, neither appear on the router list. I have tried numerous programs, ipCamera viewer, BlueIris etc and various network scanning programs, a Git application to run the Yi, nothing works. I also tried using an i7 Win10 laptop, all to no avail. Is there any diagnostic software or programs that help set up cameras? Help please!

Rob Morley

Jul 22, 2016, 2:02:38 PM7/22/16
Is your router dishing out DHCP addresses properly?

billbr...@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2016, 8:51:38 AM7/23/16
As far as I can tell - everything else, PVR,TV,etc. is there.