Test

Pete Zahut

Nov 14, 2018, 9:12:21 AM11/14/18
Problems posting so just testing various groups - please ignore

MissRiaElaine

Nov 14, 2018, 11:12:21 AM11/14/18
On 14/11/2018 14:12, Pete Zahut wrote:
> Problems posting so just testing various groups - please ignore

Failed. That's what test groups are for.

--
Ria in Aberdeen

Pete Zahut

Nov 14, 2018, 12:04:21 PM11/14/18
MissRiaElaine presented the following explanation :
> On 14/11/2018 14:12, Pete Zahut wrote:
>> Problems posting so just testing various groups - please ignore
>
> Failed. That's what test groups are for.

Indeed - and one test group failed to display my post so there you go.
I now know that I can use this group but others are still failing, so
unless each group also has its own test group I'll continue to do as I
am thanks.