Winter

1 view

ma...@mail.com

Nov 5, 2019, 5:51:43 AM11/5/19

Ash trees have lost most of ther leaves. My brother, deceased, used get his
wife to drive him around to look at ash trees, wondering if the story of
how imported Ash saplings brought in some disease. No signs of that around
here yet. One bit of and I had rented once had a corner fenced off aand there
were Larch trees planted there, the Larches had died, and Ash was taking over,
after about 90+ years, with an odd Oak starting.

Funny looking at the trees growing around old Landlords houses, and thinking of
the changes that have come and gone since they were sown.

--
Ma...@ireland.xxx
Will rant for food.