We all get older

Pat Gardiner

Nov 17, 2018, 2:14:14 PM11/17/18
I have just heard that I am now a great grandfather, given a rare boy into a family of impomsibly stroppy wenches.

You think your women are difficult! Mine are a nightmare

It puts everything into perspective.

I hear strange unsettling stories about a former contributor. That makes me so sad.

A confidential email from someone who knows and understands the situation would be appectiated and respected.

Pat

Derek Moody

Nov 20, 2018, 2:06:21 PM11/20/18
In article <369f9da2-bc09-4e68...@googlegroups.com>,
Pat Gardiner <URL:mailto:patga...@btinternet.com> wrote:

> I have just heard that I am now a great grandfather, given a rare boy into
> a family of impomsibly stroppy wenches.

Congratulations on extending the dynasty
- are you allowed to play with him yet?

Cheerio,

--

>> de...@farm-direct.co.uk
>> http://www.farm-direct.co.uk/

Tim Lamb

Nov 21, 2018, 3:54:40 AM11/21/18
In message <ant20195...@strongarm.half-baked-idea.co.uk>, Derek
Moody <de...@farm-direct.co.uk> writes
>In article <369f9da2-bc09-4e68...@googlegroups.com>,
>Pat Gardiner <URL:mailto:patga...@btinternet.com> wrote:
>
>> I have just heard that I am now a great grandfather, given a rare boy into
>> a family of impomsibly stroppy wenches.
>
>Congratulations on extending the dynasty
> - are you allowed to play with him yet?
>
>Cheerio,
No comment!

--
Tim Lamb

Peter Duncanson

Nov 21, 2018, 7:03:30 AM11/21/18
On Sat, 17 Nov 2018 11:14:13 -0800 (PST), Pat Gardiner
<patga...@btinternet.com> wrote:

>I have just heard that I am now a great grandfather, given a rare boy into a family of impomsibly stroppy wenches.

Congratulations!

--
Peter Duncanson, UK
(in uk.business.agriculture)