Nextel i880 Full Housing -www.367net.com

al...@367net.com

Sep 4, 2013, 5:17:52 AM9/4/13
[ http://www.367net.com ]:

[ Sell/Offer/Supply/Trade ] 100% New Nextel i880 Full Housing

[ You Can Visit ]:

http://www.367net.com/products_view.asp?id=28

[ About Products,the quality and warranty,the sample,the OEM / ODM,Shipment Transportation,Payment ],You Can Visit:

http://www.367net.com/faq.asp

[ Sell Information ]

•Posted Date : 2013-09-04
•Price Term : FOB
•Prices : Always Low Prices
•Minimum Order Quantity : Piece/Pieces 20
•Supply Ability : Piece/Pieces|>250000|Week
•Payment Period / Delivery Detail : 1-2 days
•Service : Always Best follow-up and after-sale service At Any Time

Any Questiones,Pls Feel Free to Contact Me,I Will Reply You in Time! Contact Us Now and benefit from our 15 Years Of Experience !

[ Contact Information of Your Business ]

•Gender: Mr.
•Name: Mark Zhang
•Company Name: Slc(HK) Development Co.,Ltd
•Company Owner: Mark Zhang
•Company URL: http://www.367net.com
•Department: Sales
•Job Title: Cell Phone Accessories or Parts Professional Supplier
•Phone: +86-769-85395956,85432002,85432001
•Cell: +86-15999766566
•Fax: +86-769-85385440
•Address: Xia Bian Village,Chang An Town
•City: Dong Guan
•State: Guang Dong
•Zip Code: 523877
•Country: China
•Factory Location: Hu Men Town Dong Guan City

[ Company Introduction ]

SLC(HK) Development Co., Ltd was found in March 1999. We engaged in develop, manufacture, trade and sell of cellular accessories. We have been served 15 refurbishing factories and 22 big traders and offered them product operation program. It includes mobile phone accessories, mobile phone parts, cell phone housing, lcd, keypad, antenna, flex cable, battery, lens, speaker, related small parts, data cable, holster and so on.

SLC has been continuing to expand and improve, now we have mold making workshop, product injection work shop, painting workshop, electroplating workshop, assembling workshop, international sales and domestic sales department. Annual sales volumn reached: 800000set housing(oem and high copy), 210000pcs LCD, 300000pcs flex cable. We have developed 730set plastic and hardware molds to supply mobile phone refurbishing market.

SLC all staff are expecting you to know more about us, we will make more choices for your purchase plan. Here we hope you come to China, come to China SLC.