Busty Rude Essex Wife wants Sex with strangers

SexyEssexWife

Apr 19, 2003, 7:05:15 AM4/19/03
I am 34 with 36G tits.

I am looking for a generous gent to fuck me at home in Essex whilst hubby is at
work or maybe even whilst hubby is in the next room or forced to watch.

If this appeals, please get in touch.

SI

Apr 21, 2003, 10:26:31 PM4/21/03
hey i live west london near heathrow but i have a car and willing to
travel to essex sounds good to me i am 26yrs, 6ft 1 tall and slim.

I am norm off mondays or wens all day any good 2 u?

email me hods...@hotmail.com

Neil O'Brien

Apr 23, 2003, 12:21:47 PM4/23/03
Hi

My name is Neil. I am 6'2", slim, brown hair and eyes. I live in Kent, I
love to be watched and watching.

Please reply if I seem like what you are looking for.

Regards

Neil

mrloc...@gmail.com

Aug 4, 2018, 7:54:05 AM8/4/18
I live near Rayleigh. Where are you? Near to Rayleigh, I hope ...