Dream girl looking for that special someone

ABC Dating

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00
ABC Dating has been updated (28 April 2000) with more new
personal ads. Photos, details and more intimate contacts at
http://www.abcdating.co.uk

NAUGHTY but NICE

[Photo!]

So if you'd care to delve deeper, "carry on reading", as they say
_
I am curious about getting to know an "Englishman" (or
English-speaking man?), so if you're remotely removed from the
aforementioned criteria, I suggest you halt right here and turn back
(..unless, of course, you are irresistible ..)
The reason for this is communication. Quite important between two
people you know, and if you don't understand my language now you never
will. (So I guess this entire paragraph was superfluous. Oh dear ...
"carry on again" then ..)
Me: 27, a 5'9er, "not ugly" (or so they tell me) (oh alright,
it's said I'm damned attractive, but don't go getting shallow on me
now), slim, athletic figure, long thick hair, green eyes (very),
relatively sporty (mountain-biking, yoga, swimming, gym, the usual
stuff _) but not obsessively so, partial to relaxation (or not) in
good company, attracted to intelligence and wit (but not just, I do
have my shallow moments too!!), enjoy good wine, good food, music,
reflection, all things English , beautiful sunsets, good books, lazy
Sundays. I have an absolutely independent nature, (still) have my own
mind (although sometimes I wonder!!) (am Leo - bolt now if you're
quivering) and love a good argument. Or not. I'm easy (do not
misinterpret!). I'm loyal, a great listener (sometimes this is
unfortunate, but I won't elaborate), am pretty international, enjoy
travel (when time permits), love nature (without having become a
muesli-munching friend of the earth) (oops - sorry if I'm offending
anyone, just a part of this preliminary elimination process!).
I'm not going to start elaborating on how I would love to be tied
to the cooker with a football team at my feet (stop misinterpreting
me, would you?) scrubbing tiles, the picture of obedience, cos I
wouldn't. But I do believe in love (sweet), family, honesty, respect,
loyalty, friendship in love, fun and hey, who knows?
Have just recently become "independent" in my career path and am
currently setting up a "little something" from my home (in Bavaria -
alps, lakes, fresh air _ mmm _), a business which I hope will develop
into a "little something more" (at least). This means lots of time
spent in front of the computer, which will afford me the time to
answer your response, you lucky boy!
You: A 6-footer (circa) (but pls don't be under 5'10"), 33 to 40
yrs, athletic, GENUINELY (!) attractive and handsome, professional,
intelligent, strong, open-minded, please not "too" shallow and let me
help you along here _ a little wit and sarcasm wouldn't go amiss! You
know where you're coming from, who you are and what you want from
life. There are no question marks left in your life, other than those
in your response to me. You are warm (but not so soft-centred I have
to start wiping ..) (read into this any way you choose _ all
interpretations are bound to be correct ..) and you know how to give,
and receive! You feel comfortable in any situation (well _ a few odd
ones spring to mind but I meant within reason !!). You should be
unafraid to take my hand and sometimes take the lead, you've been
around, you know what gives. That's what I would like. Yeah ! Got it?
So if I butter your pretzel, do drop me a line.
Thanks for reading.

(London, England, United-Kingdom)

LITTLE KITTEN FOR RIGHT PERSON

[Photo!]

My name is tina i am 35 years old. I am 5ft 7 and meduim build. I
am a very honest and loving person who is reliable and has a good
sense of humour. I am not frightened to say what is on my mind and i
am very independant. I am looking for some one who can become special
in lmy life. Some one who is caring reliable and honest person someone
who doesnt smoke and who doesnt mind someone strong but with right
person is like a little kitten waiting to be loved.
I enjoy most things in life and am willing to have a go at almost
anything. I am also a good listener love animals ( i have a mangery at
home including ball python).
(loftus, United-Kingdom)

Do you ever feel that something is missing?

[Photo!]

There are two things in life worth doing…. having new
experiences…and falling in love with someone who loves you too… If
you're like me, then you create new situations to experience, whether
professionally or personally, and are basically very happy in life,
but don't have someone to share it with!
I could say that I don't want much from life, but that would be a
lie. I've just started a new job heading up a brand new department and
moved to Kenilworth out of London (via Oxford for a few
months!).Things are starting to settle down, and the lifestyle is so
much more relaxed outside London. But, there's a big BUT.
Eventhough my career, or my partner's career, is very important
to me, it is equally important to have a ‘soul-mate' to share the
whole experience with. In my free time, I love to travel, I love to
meet new people from all walks of life, and I like to see talent,
whether it be in the theatre, at a gig, or seeing a street performer…I
appreciate life, and I would like to meet someone who feels the same.
If you are career-oriented, and you know how to chill out…reply
to my ad! After all, you never know who ‘the one' is going to be…and
you could be mine…
(Kenilworth, United-Kingdom)

Dream girl looking for that special someone

I am short an fair incomplexion. average looking and an
attractive smile. I am a nonsmoker.
Looking for some one to make me happy and secure.
That person must be a nonsmoker average built, sporty and lots of
fun to be around

(London, United-Kingdom)

Am I really too nice
I'm Anni,I'm 5'8 slim,42 and said to be attractive with short
brownish hair. I'm almost divorced. I don't smoke or drink. I don't
have children but have lots to do with them. I enjoy life, have a
sense of humour, sometimes with a mischievous streak, but am also
sensible, practical and caring.I've been told in a past realtionship
that I'm too nice!My theory in life is you treat people as you want to
be treat yourself. I love my job and do some travelling with it. I'm
alone but not lonely and miss being special to someone. I like eating
out and socially enjoy doing anything I feel comfortable with from
theatre to rolling in the snow! I am looking for a tall professional
man (for obvious reasons) who is slim to athletic build, has short
hair and wants to be special to someone.
Call me, happy hunting

(newcastle, England, United-Kingdom)

Details at http://www.abcdating.co.uk

sjpi...@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2017, 9:50:33 AM9/14/17
There any females in Houston looking for a male date tonight all pleasure to be had no drama no strings

Pierre www.zetrader.info

Oct 24, 2017, 9:50:57 AM10/24/17
Le 14/09/2017 à 15:50, sjpi...@gmail.com a écrit :
> There any females in Houston looking for a male date tonight all pleasure to be had no drama no strings

Houston is far from my home.
--
http://zetrader.info & http://zetrader.fr
http://pierre.aribaut.com - http://zeforums.com