Hello!

Camerella Curves

May 13, 2017, 4:55:32 PM5/13/17
Hey guys! My name is Camerella. I'm 31 years old, I live in Seattle, and am looking for some new friends to have fun with! I am totally real, unlike most the people in this group! Surprise, surprise! I am 5'6” tall, 133 lbs, long brown hair, brown eyes, all natural 34E tits, and a big, juicy ass! I've got a wild sexual appetite and am looking to play! I offer Skype cam shows, nude photos, XXX videos, hot phone sex, personal meetings and more so come and play with me today! Learn all about me and my cam shows and more on my blog/cam site:

http://www.camerella.net

You can also follow me on Instagram @Camerella69. Follow me on Twitter @CamerellaCurves. Follow me on Snapchat @CamerellaCurves. I'll be waiting for you! Cum 'N play with me today!

~XOXO,

Camerella Curves

http://www.camerella.netHello!

Pierre www.zetrader.fr

May 14, 2017, 4:43:11 AM5/14/17
Le 13/05/2017 à 22:55, Camerella Curves a écrit :
> Hey guys! My name is Camerella. I'm 31 years old, I live in Seattle, and am looking for some new friends to have fun with! I am totally real, unlike most the people in this group! Surprise, surprise! I am 5'6” tall, 133 lbs, long brown hair, brown eyes, all natural 34E tits, and a big, juicy ass! I've got a wild sexual appetite and am looking to play! I offer Skype cam shows, nude photos, XXX videos, hot phone sex, personal meetings and more so come and play with me today! Learn all about me and my cam shows and more on my blog/cam

Nice to meet you Camerella
--
http://zetrader.info & http://zetrader.fr
Forum http://zeforums.com - http://aribaut.com

Pierre www.zetrader.fr

May 14, 2017, 4:44:07 AM5/14/17
Le 14/05/2017 à 10:43, Pierre www.zetrader.fr a écrit :
> Le 13/05/2017 à 22:55, Camerella Curves a écrit :
>> Hey guys! My name is Camerella. I'm 31 years old, I live in Seattle,
>> and am looking for some new friends to have fun with! I am totally
>> real, unlike most the people in this group! Surprise, surprise! I am
>> 5'6” tall, 133 lbs, long brown hair, brown eyes, all natural 34E tits,
>> and a big, juicy ass! I've got a wild sexual appetite and am looking
>> to play! I offer Skype cam shows, nude photos, XXX videos, hot phone
>> sex, personal meetings and more so come and play with me today! Learn
>> all about me and my cam shows and more on my blog/cam
>
> Nice to meet you Camerella

Why do you do all that Camerella ? Need extra cash ?