Attractive couple need to be sexually blackmailed

TedFClarke

Oct 13, 2004, 4:03:44 AM10/13/04
Hello,

My name is Ted, my wife's name is Sandra. We live in the central area of the
UK, and wish to contact single males of all ages.

We have a lonstanding fantasy we would like to make real. VERY real.

Firstly a little about us both. I am 55 and Sandra is 41. We have been married
22 years, have two grown children and both have professional careers. Sandra is
very attractive, with dark hair and eyes and a lovely curvy figure.

We are both very interested in sexual blackmail. That is, of a man (or men?)
having some kind of power/hold over us which would enable him to come into our
home, take complete control and make whatever use of use he wished.

I really do not want to say anything more than that at this stage. We both feel
that the details, the precise uses would and should be left to the one with the
power. Then it really IS his choices. But we are both prepared for some VERY
serious use and abuse over perhaps a whole weekend or a couple of days.

We are not naturally submissive, but feel a VERY compelling need to be
blackmailed and made use of. I am not gay, so my own pain would be in knowing
my lovely wife was at the mercy of you.

Email me direct at: TedFC...@aol.com
or Sandra at: Sandra...@justzoe.co.uk

Thank you for reading.

We will both be online until 4.00pm today (Wednesday, then away for a few days,
returning late Sunday)

Ted

davies.c...@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2019, 10:02:36 PM12/22/19