Re: Dr Shantanu Panigrahi - Complete Dosier for New Scotland Yard

Shanti

Mar 10, 2019, 4:16:57 PM3/10/19
NancyGene <nancygene...@gmail.com> commented in the article <5de7c00c-7905-4688...@googlegroups.com>...
>> Terrance General wrote:
>>> Interesting read....
>> If that is all you have to say about my persecution by the pigshit
>> bastard British race, then you are one of their stooges. You are in
>> South Carolina.
>> Are you Thomas Turby, the notorious pedophile motorcyclist from there?
>> Your IP address is very similar to his.
>
> No, that's the Columbus, GA hobo, George Sulzbach. He uses free WiFi. He
> is German and lives with a homegrown Nazi. Sulzbach (AKA Zod or Terrance
> General) doesn't have a nickel to buy anything, let alone a motorcycle.
> Put him on your list, though. "George Sulzbach, Professional Hobo."

On the official schedule are only people who are criminals and have
directly harmed me. This person has not. By misdirecting me, however, your
name has been added. What is your name? Who is Jayme?

As you are collaborating, the name of Mr Terrance General is also included.

Pete Fisher, Nckentmc, Instant Security Ltd, Prince Harry Windsor, Paul
Nuttal, "ChristineM", Nirj Deva MEP, NHS Medway Clinical Commissioning
Group, Terry Chaner, P Rees, Lisa Bridger, Judge Murdoch QC, Bassets
Solicitors, Neal Champion, Parliamentary Stds Commission, Wye College,
Temple Farm Ltd, James Rowan, Insp David Matson, "davethedave", Anne
Robinson, Orissa State Gov't, Devi Palanivelu, Zin Lee LLB, Master Davison,
Maidstone Crown Court, Spectator magazine & Editor Boris, PC 1220 Shahid
Sanya, Rt Hon Jeremy Wright QC MP, Andrew A. Adejoro, British Gas, David
Jenkins, Willow Suite (Secure Unit), Debbie, "Alan", Dep High Court Judge
Kennedy QC, Austin Macauley Publishing, Patricia Moore, Constitutuency
Labour Party Gillingham & Rainham, Ellis Jones Solicitors, Minster Medical
Group, D Edwards, IP: 82.69.113.33 who wanted to "Batter my fucking brains
out & cut me open from my cunt to my throat.", PC 13753, Monitoring Officer
of Medway Council, Sergeant Glenn Fisher, Police & Crime Comm'r for Kent,
Alan Sir Cassian, Mental Health Tribunal, Manager, ELS Law & associates,
Emman, Packard Bell Computers, Insp Maxwell Holway, Phoenix Pharmacy, James
Bromley, Arkas Law Ltd, Kent & Medway NHS & Social Care Partnership Trust,
David Cameron, "Scraggy", Information Rights Dep't of KMPT, Dr Yogendran,
Kavita Chahal, Gov't of Pakistan, Alan Lawson, Nikesh M Sharma, Catherine
Fothergill, Dave Moore, University of Greenwich, Court Manager, "Panda",
Jeremy Corbyn, Debra Kemp, Secretary General (ex) Ban Ki-moon, Alexander
Barristers Chambers, Jyoti Gill MP, Robert Hills,
Elizabeth Kingsley-Smith, His Excellency Sir Jeremy Greenstock, Criminal &
Civil Law Policy Unit, Driver Diversion Unit of Kent Police, Sonia Farrow,
K French, Prof Dyson Wills, Investigation Management Unit Kent Police,
"Starry Nightshade", Alex Simms, Mary Shanahan, Rt Hon David Gauke MP,
Amit, PC Wilkins, Boots Chemists, Matrix Chambers, "Thief", M Katani & Co.
Solicitors, Thomas Bartlett, Scot Moncreif & Associates, iATO, Joanna
Hamer, International Criminal Court, W. Lash, Dennis Goodinson, Chelsea
College London, Cabinet Office, Joss Legal Solutions, S. Lewcock (dec'd),
Geddes-Paul Grant, Brenel at HJA Solicitors, Liberal Democrats Party, Dr
Adoko Emezie, Guido Fawkes, "Earthling", Lola Ogunsiji, Clive Johnson, ABM
Solicitors, S Farid, Dr D Thomas, Dr Richard Mathewman, Selma Mafouz aka
Sarah Mahfouz, Visas & Immigration Dep't, Authorhouse LLC, Paul Clark, OTS
Solicitors, Monneka Tahir, Sue Brady, Steven Holloway, Clearly Business
Solutions Ltd, Ian Drew, Wayne Hemingway, Dep't of Environment Food & Rural
Affairs, Jeremy Hunt MP, Beckett Solicitors LLP, Prof. Margaret Gill, Eddie
De Guello, Independent Adjudicator for Higher Education, Christopher
Womack, Joint Council for the Welfare of Immigrants, Gherson Solicitors,
Gurpal Singh Tiwana aka Paul, Kentucky Fried Chicken in Norbiton, Raymond T
Finch MEP, Cripps & Co. Solicitors, Masters Support Unit of the Queens
Bench, Jenny Lynn, James O'Neill, Maidstone Road Rainham Surgery, Victoria
Ribbons, Detective Chief Sup't John Molloy, Rehman Chishti MP, Laura
Slater, London High Comm'r for Pakistan,
OIC of Fees Office RCJ, Kashif Irfan, Narendra Modi, Tanya Cummins, Anna
Klodnicka, District Judge Green, Hannah Bell, "DeviChaaya", PC Kenan
Mehmet, Symantec, Nic Gould, Chief Constable Lisa Winward, Dr A. Mwanche,
Pye Tait Consulting, Insp Joseph Holness, Stuart Gray, "It Aint Necessarily
So", Judicial Conduct Investigations Office, Dep District Judge Wilson,
Gladwyn Iko Pereira, Nigel Hunter, Dr P Paciorek, Bar Stds Commission,
Republic of India, District Judge Caddick, John Stenhouse, World Poultry
Science Association, Marty Caine, Jonathan Melia, Ladbrokes, Ajay Bisaria,
Rt Hon The Lord Tugendhat, Stephanie Linden, Prof D Wills, IP Address
67.159.36.22, Vanda James, Deborah Bean, Hatton Law Solicitors, Stephanie
Allsager, PC 126 Ken Callaghan, Talk Rational forum, Liverpool Victoria
Insurers, Dr Akim Abimbola Kassim, Dep't of Social Security, Jim Waterson,
Sadiq Khan, The Former Home Secretary, COBRA Committee, Lord Chancellor's
Office, Immigration Law Practitioners Association, Susan Kinzett, Caroline
J Wilson, Scott T Cross, "GetDead, Graham Cotton, Louise di Mambro, NHS
Freedom of Information Assessment Unit, Momotaj Begum, Leslie Cousins,
Henry Allinson, "Bird123", Natural Resources Dep't, Davies Arnold, Susan
Joss of Hampshire, Edward M, Natalie Goodier, A Bernard Prado, Citizens
Advice Bureau, Joyce Darling, Canada House, Medway Towns Council, Lord
Irvine of Lairg, Secular Cafe webforum, Dugdale Solicitors, District Judge
Millward, A Shabbir, Narendra Singh Ahluwalia LLB, Mr McWilliam, Cyprus
Gov't in 2018, D.Bailey, Peter Edwards, Stuart Morley, Sharon Davies, Fleur
Meacham, Dr Sudhir Patel,
Johnson & Johnson Group, Dr B Irala, Julie Palmer, "Quintessence", His
Honour Judge David Griffith-Jones QC, Michael Alig, RLegal Solicitors in
Regent St, "Deepdish Pizza", R Atkinson, H.M. Passport Office & familiars,
Dr Reema Patel, Nina Miah, Kofi Annan, "sealchan", Nicholas Sorrell,
Comm'r, Sue, Vince Maple, Sid Nuncius, Gregory Cook, Olympia Publishers,
Prof Stds Dep't Kent Police, Barnsole Primary school & Board of Governors,
Christine Worsley, Kim Brooks, Dr Sunaina, Andy Major, Master Keith
Eastman, Peter Wieck, West Yorkshire Police, Jennifer M of NHS England
Redditch, Christine Powell, Adrian Turner, Zak Stenhouse, Chair of
Nutrition, "PruePhillip", Milton Platt, Michael Parker, Jean Hewitt, Mrs T
Fagg, Robert Kimbell, Keith Fletcher, Vicky Ayech, Ariadne Cottrell-Tomlin,
Jay Wiltshire, Stacy Vieira, "IndigoChild5559", Lisa Duffy 6, David
English, IP 194.187.249.46, Shaiqa Shaffi, PC Alan D. Pughsley QPM, Holly
Hepworth, Mary Shanahan, Linda Nicolaides FRSPH, Alfred Jones, Scarboro
Ward, Gwain Towler, Sajid Javid, Dorian Mattar, Rod Bowen, United Nations
(UN), Derek Russell, Mailer Daemon, M.I. Wakefield, "Landon Caeli", Janssen
Pharmaceuticals Inc. of USA, PSE 56761, Angela Wright, Nitin Dodhia, Anne
Billinge, Parliamentary & Health Service Ombudsman, Comm'r of Police for
Bhubaneswar & Cuttack, Leader of H.M. Opposition, Dixon & Templeton
Solicitors, Mrs S Miller, Julie Boswell, Adam Price-Gill, Seaboard Energy ,
Jennifer Brennan, Ruth Kirkham, ACAS, Mark Harrington, Port of Dover
Police, Clerk to Kent Justices, Faisal Majid, Evolution Team (Deepak
Chopra, Bernardo Kastrup, Leo Krauss, Richard Dawkins), Nick Odell,
Tropical Development Institute, Felix Horwath, Family Planning Practice in
Gillingham, Treasurer, Rik (Amrik) Kalsi & adult family, Larry Rush, Dr Jim
McNab, PC Nigel Shambler, Atos Healthcare, Eleftherios Venizelos Airport,
Acting Sgt 812 Burdess, Ian Lavery MP, Rod Peer, Strachan School of
Motoring, The Mayor of Medway, Chicken vandal motorcyclist, Nkomi Debrah,
"SalixIncendium", S R Savage, National Pro Bono Centre, Moore & Blatch,
Judge Hildebrand, Felicity Cox, Secretary Theo Glypsis, Ian Grant, Natalie
Crabbe, Dr Niranjana Patel, Michael Lockwood, Jerome, "Amanaki", Trisha
Starbrook, Dr Thomas, PC 1593 Chris Parnell, Atif Mahmoud, Maribelle Birao,
James Hadley Chase, Markus Booth, David Jackson, Derek Russell, Dr Mary
Stiasny, Eleanor Watts, Judge Fawcett, "Jos", Ranbir S Kalsi, Furley Page
LLP Solicitors-at-law, Laura Sutcliffe, PC Patterson, M A. Bishop, Rebecca
Ann Carter, Ms Andrade, Joanna Brown, Stephens & Sons, Jules v.d. Heer,
Sebastian Del Monte, Khilji, Police & Crime Comm'r for Hampshire,
University of Leeds admin, French Refugee Organisation, Hans Sok Appadu LLB
LLM, Aaron Carr, Alex Charles Calthrop, UK Independence Party, May Parsons,
Management Committee, UNESCO, UNHCR, Dr Isaac Sundeep, Medway Maritime
Hospital, "Polymath247", Ronen Ghose, "ChristineES" aka "Tiggerism", Meera
Panigrahi, Natasha Spreadborough, Shell petrol station on Hoath Lane,
Sexual Health Advisory Board, Farhan Haq, Ambassador Bikas, Anti-Defamation
League (ADL), Kevin Eaves, E.B.Oguntona, Wasim Yunus, Lee J. Catling,
Elizabeth Findlay, "Allah", Daniel Jackson, A Davies, Supreme Court of
India, Dr J Barrett,
Detective Constable 11338 Gibbins, Rosemary Gannon, PC Bob Mahay, Dr Guy
"Poultry" Poulter, Dep District Judge Morling, Hampton Court Nursing Home,
Michael, "ADigitalArtist", Malcolm Dodds, Kevin Joss, J Morris, Toni
Ronayne, Thomas Turby, Rt Hon Geoffrey Cox QC MP, Archon Solicitors, Lois
Derham, Jack, Teresa Crane, Mike Percival, Tassells Solicitors, Dr Anjana
Shah, Gill Bannister, Iain Flash Gordon Enterprises Ltd, Detective Insp
Grant Stead, Bilal Mazhar, Arthur, Nicola Hazeldene, "Bury" aka
"caldicott", Nadeem, Paul Hands, Beth Coulton, Budweiser, Gyanajuga
Publications, Clodagh O'Neill, Rajan Mathai, Speaker of the House of
Commons, PC 13686, Stephen Keith, "BSM1", Northampton County Court,
Mohammed Khan Bakhri, John Bercow, "JJ50", Insp 8834 David Venus-Coppard,
Absolute Barrister, Karen Warner, Law Society, "Audie", Dr Jagdeesh Arora,
Primary Care Team, Barclays Bank, Joan Wilson, Cllr Barry J Kemp, Tenzila
Araein, PM Theresa May, Paul Maynard, Elgin Marbles Trust, Dr Rakesh Patel,
Sathi Satpathy, Legal Aid Agency, Dr Barry Blake, Soumya Panda, Sarah
Liddell, Ambassador Dimitrio Caramitsos-Tsiras, Stephen Joyce, Santa Claus,
"Thorbjorn" alias "Jainarayan", "AllRightMeow", Simon Evenden, Linda
Miller, Gwen Harrison, Egress Software Technologies, Christopher Hope, Rev.
Thomas Jones, 3 Gendarmes, "Ajay0", Gill Humphrey, Dr Prakash Rao, Joss
Macdonald MP, Independent Police Complaints Commission, Julia Fulcher, H.M.
Queen, Walter H Steffan, Alejandra Bernal, Whiterose Blackmans Solicitors,
Immigration Services Comm'r,
Shell Petroleum, Anna Harrison, Treasury Solicitor, Dr Ahmet, Banks Kelly
Solicitors, North & Central Kent Magistrates Court, "Brother Daniel",
Extradition section of Home Office, Law Society, HO Deportation dep't,
Total Britannia Service Station, Wordpress Inc, Rural African Network for
Poultry, Sergio Gomez Moreira, Mathias Gillmann, "oldbadger", First-tier
Tribunal (Mental Health), June Go*, Lynne J Baecker, S. Wilton, Shaquille
at NHS England Contact Centre, Dr K Manivannan, W S Templeton, Stephanie
Borthwick, Sahin Chowdhury, Susan Cooke & adult family, Sandra Coe,
Mackenzie Sharp, Thames Avenue Surgery, Tracey Wood, John Howarth MEP,
Greenberry Publishing, Jurisdiction Lawyer of the Court of Appeal, Carol
Wilson, Kent Police, Interim Applications Court, Peter Edwards Law Ltd, The
Original devi8, R. Hills, Samuel Bergmanski, Prof Stds Dep't Hampshire
Police, Food Stds Agency, Nada, Jeannette Lismore, Taz, Iain McNicol,
American Express Inc., Prof Haines, Catherine Skelton, Nigel Richardson,
Freethought & Rationalism Discussion Board admins, Ivy Mendola, Editor-in-
chief British Poultry Science Journal, Shell Franchise Services, Alan
Higgins, Jennie Wren, Dr Olukayode Olukoya, "Henson X", Philip Fitchett,
Owen Smith MP, Claire Troy, Greg Levinski, Sanchia Wheeler, Zehra, Kelly-
Anne Johnson, Barristers Direct LLC, Labour Party, General Sir Nicholas
Carter, Donna Edmunds, Ewen MacLeod, Debbie Walton, Amber Rudd, Ali Memon,
Highways Agency, Padma Panigrahi, Sal Brinton ex-president, Sue
Pickersgill, "Segev Moran", Dr Wyn Richards, Hull County Court,
Dave Richards, "Aupmanyav", NHS Walk-In Centre Medway, Judge Brian Doyle,
Lee Gledhill, Prof Sally Solomon, Sheila Beaumont, Medway Adult Social Care
Dementia Dep't, Martin Daniels, Solicitors Regulation Authority,
"Shunyadragon", Wigmore Medical Centre, "sayak83", Gordon Seekings,
Elizabeth Smith, Michael Gove, Article-1 Law Chambers, Tribunals Service
Mental Health Administration, David Chalice, Bruno Diaz, Elaine Beautridge,
Dr B Panda, Dr Benjamin Wrench, Dr Masoud, O. Feyesitan, PC 59899 'Emma',
Prof Guddam (dec'd), Radcliffe School, HR Dep't of UoG, Jan Inghelram,
Terrance General, Employment Tribunal Ashford, Egregious_C, European Court
of Human Rights, Patel at LSE Tribunal Croydon, Boobie Susan Savage, Essex
Police, Asif Khan, Alison Hall, Trades Union Congress, Jacqui Goold, Kerry
Vant, Sir John Brigstocke, "Viraja", Cherie (B Double-Tilda), Prof N.
Bhardwaj, Oliver Cousins, Police & Crime Comm'r for North Yorkshire, P&O
Ferries, Lutomi Kasumu, P Montserrat, "Sharikind", "MetallicHue", Esther
Ruth Mcvey MP, Dep District Judge Mark Harvey, Insp Timothy Ryton, Emma
Palmer, Whitehead Monckton Solicitors, Dr Shobha, Hijacker of
gentle.ballads[at]yahoo.com, Neville Collins, Lynne Overend, Dep District
Judge Smith, Chat Perera, Eddie Jaynes, Nancy Gene, Office for the
Supervision of Solicitors, Hodge, "Evangelicalhumanist", Patrick O'Flynn
MP, Ministry of Justice, Anna Turnbull-Walker, Nick White, Heather
Woodgate, Jasvinder Singh Panesar AKA Sivaji, Joleene Sears, Medway
Councillors, P Brady, Defective Insp 46010977 Lee Neiles, Kamran Hussain,
Discipline & Complaints Dep't Yorks Police, Steve Burrough, The British
State, County Court Money Claims Centre, "Tarheeler", Laura at HMCTS, Union
of Petrol Station Pump Attendants, Rupkiran Bhamra, Rocky Beltrami,
Kingston College of Further Education, Disability Living Allowance
Assessment Team, "questfortruth", Neil Pitts, Jane Wintermeyer, Nick Clegg,
Rupa, Lucy Bailey, Prof Mathew, Julius Erie Kaneko, Jonathan Arnott, J
Markland & Co. Solicitors, Sarah Mason, Alan Harding, Boots the Chemists,
Janine Hudson, Jimmy Chan, Nightingale Chambers, J.Rodgers, John Hebden,
Cllr Dan McDonald, Dr Gavin Jackson, Andy Stamp, Ross Kitley (nee Clarke),
PC Yvonne Bowles 46055426, Hackers, Petr Olcan, George Sorrell, Dr Sivaji
Panesar, "Rival", Colonel Edmund J. Burke, Lord Peter Hunt, AXA Life
Insurance, "Trailblazer", Rashmi Panigrahi, Religious Forums Ltd, Fraser
Sampson, Robert Napier School, James B. Hunley, Mark Amos, Kent Country
Council, Tony Bristow-Stagg, Dr J T Banser, Adam Sampson, "blu2", Fosters
Law, Judge Druce, Susan Matthews, Russell Jones & Walker, David Currie,
Saiqa Shaffi, Paul R. Reddy, Judicial Appointments & Conduct Ombudsman,
Marty Caine, Dr Gurung, Andy Ampers, Angela McNab, Kelly Mills, Cross
Hearts Motel, "Jacobus", "Sam", Room C314 RCJ, Mark Olson, Mike Fleming, M
L Dutta, Room E307 RCJ, Rt Hon Anthony Blair, Cmd. Theodore Koeppel c/o The
Embassy of Greece, District Judge Wilkinson, Chief Constable Dee Collins,
Courtney Olding, Felix Harris, Yashvardhan Kumar Sinha, Bentall's Dep't
Store, NHS England, Bruce Porter, Linda Worsley, Jack Bell,
Vic Kanwar, PSE 58737 Naresh, M. E.Coulon, Central London Criminal Court,
Person(s) unknown who put semen into my harmonica in Rainham in '97, Mike
Headon, Ivan D. Reid, Michelle O'Brien, Cllr Naushabah Khan, Knight & Gale
Chambers, District Judge Parnell, Kelly Williams, Driver & Vehicle
Licencing Agency, Leanne Crowley, "devi8" (original), Sun Life, Judge
Kurrein, Mishcon de Reya Solicitors, Mary Appiah-Ampofo, Chris J Dixon,
Crown Prosecution Service South East, Chloe Semp, Thomas Oxton, Chief
Constable Mike Fuller, Sarah Dobson, "Hog", Rosie Gray, Mainguard Security,
"robocop (actually)", Maureen Morgan, Malling Surgery, Craig O'Callaghan,
Nic Gibson, Prof D. Fussey, "Pipl", Wilson, Ms Woollett, Philip Harrison,
"Fenrir", Shanthi at Gillingham News Agents, "Gay Pride", Ravi Singh
Sahota, Dr G Perry, Chief Prosecutor, Richard the Lion-heart, Personal
Secretary to H.M.Queen, Tremark Associates, Tom Watson, "columbus" aka
"Tom", John Ashby, James Blunt, Catriona Morrison, Cllr Tris Osborne, Megan
Morris, Mike Fleming, Joseph N Heaford, Stephane Dujaric, Admiral Group,
Laura Spira, Mohanty aka Bystander, Dr Andrew Grant Westby, Jayne Stevens,
Janet Chipperfield, "Amanda XX", Dr Mieras, Nigel Farage MEP, County
Solicitors, Eadey J. (Eady?), VC Dr Jaswait Singh, Sally Thompson, Cornhill
Senior Security Plan, Jolanta Edwards, The Legal Ombudsman, Richard Hindle,
Richard Spector, R Newton, Penny X, Andrew Deas, Judge Cryan, Lindsay
Donohoe, Ass't Chief Constable Allyn Thomas, English Democrats Party,
"Wizofoz", Council of Europe, Anna Coyle, Andrew Ling, Charles Houster,
Hatfield Polytechnic, S Clark, Davidson J Cameron,
Prof Stds Dep't West Yorkshire Police, Dell Computers, Claire Faulkner,
J.Shukla & Co. Chartered Surveyors, Court of Appeal, Peter Tatchell, Kerry
Pritchard, Ponnuthurai family, Ashley Pascaul, Medway County Court, Chris
Latimer, Gemma Mistry, "jeremy", Mr Justice Gibbs, Keith Hinton, Evenden
Solicitors, Mo Chowdhury, "Epic Beard Man", J. Sherwood, Slater & Gordon,
Allerton, Central London Civil Justice Centre, Prof Sir Adrian Smith, Kent
Live News, Fort Pitt Grammar School for Girls, Parakh Hirani, "Vinayaka",
Dr Opanuga, Fahmida Yasmin, Claire Titmus, Direct Line Insurers, Adam
Lillis, Carol Sanders, District Judge Diamond, Zionah Jaldo, The Diana,
Anita Stone, Helen Gaylot, "Ancient Soul", Gary Burnore, Administrative
Court at RCJ, Room E503 RCJ, Danny Romney, Andrew Twist, A J Reese, Rajvir
Bath, Susan Bond, Tuckers Solicitors, Barbara Nabufu, Nadia Hussain,
Stephen Crowther MEP, Miss T Holland, HMP Pentonville, Capsticks Solicitors
LLP, Kynvin, Fareeha Ayyaz, Sabrina Adeyemo, "loverofhumanity", Dr Htike,
"dfnj", Supreme Court of the UK, British Society of Animal Science,
Institute of Hydrology in Wallingford, Dave Johnson, Jo-Ann Monaghan, Jill
Eastman, Shah & Co. Certified, "Tim", Christine Okali, Lauren Wood, Jane
Mcneil, "Sunstone", S J Wyatt, Prof John Perfect, Colin Irvine, Dr D
Cooter, POhWER Ltd, John Ashdown, Green Party, Dover Institute for the
Criminally Insane, Dr Chris Wood, Gillian Huston, Mark Trowbridge, Ed
Mellor, Brian Walker, Bureau du Procureur, June Goodwin, Edward Milliband
MP, Jaspreet Bhatti, Kerry Butler, Austin Rathe etc. WORK IN PROGRESS