NATO THE CRAZY DOG

big cat

May 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/10/99
NATO == New American Terrorist Organisation

NATO crazy dog, sit and stop killing

The Engineer

May 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/10/99
Big cat =

TWAT, Total Wanker And Tosser

Bog off.

big cat <big...@com.hk> wrote in message

Jason

May 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/10/99
I thought NATO was No Action Talk Only

--

Jason
ICQ 13293655

Nash

May 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/10/99

> Maybe you should protest to your governement to get out of Tibet, then
> we might take you aeriously.

HAHAHAHAHA! Good one!

Tay

May 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/10/99
Amazing how quickly people from HK forget June 89'

Nash <nm...@STOP.SPAMMING.cam.ac.uk> wrote in message

Pak-San Man

May 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/10/99
> > Maybe you should protest to your governement to get out of Tibet, then
> > we might take you aeriously.
>
> HAHAHAHAHA! Good one!

Why do you people like the idea of splitting up other countries? [highly
flammable material from me removed.]

Stop this stupid flame thread in uk.adverts.computer. For the
anti-Nato's: Nato can't do anything but carry on. Otherwise it's the same
as them declaring a defeat. They can never get themselves to admit that.

For the pro-Nato's, if there are any: I think it's legit that people in
China are complaining and are angry. How do you feel like someone
dropping a precision-guided bomb in your country's territory? They say
it's accidental, but how can you be sure? It's politics, remember.

Or should I've said "USA" instead of "nato"? They seem to mean the same
thing now.

-PS

Silvery

May 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/10/99

big cat <big...@com.hk> wrote in message
>NATO == New American Terrorist Organisation
>
>NATO crazy dog, sit and stop killing

Is that 66mhz, or PC100? Also, how many free slots?

Oh, sorry, I thought this was u.a.c

Jon S Green

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
Pak-San Man <pm...@cam.ac.uk> wrote:

> For the pro-Nato's, if there are any: I think it's legit that people in
> China are complaining and are angry. How do you feel like someone
> dropping a precision-guided bomb in your country's territory? They say
> it's accidental, but how can you be sure? It's politics, remember.

Has it occurred to you that the reason why this happened was that a Serb
double-agent fed the CIA the location of the Chinese Embassy as a
potential target, with the intent to bring China more actively into the
conflict?

It worked, as well. And you've been suckered into joining in.

The chances of NATO having _deliberately_ bombed the Chinese Embassy are
zero, nil and nothing, respectively. There's no benefit to NATO, and a
huge amount to lose.

Jon (who isn't pro the NATO stance, but wants to clarify)
--
Work: jonsg(at)harlequin_co_uk <<CHANGE '_'s http://www.harlequin.co.uk/
Private: jonsg(at)pobox_com <<TO '.'s! http://www.pobox.com/~jonsg/

Pak-San Man

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
Sorry uac. This is off-topic. I think I have said enough on this. Great
that it's all archived in dejanews... :-(

[...]

> Has it occurred to you that the reason why this happened was that a Serb
> double-agent fed the CIA the location of the Chinese Embassy as a
> potential target, with the intent to bring China more actively into the
> conflict?
>
> It worked, as well. And you've been suckered into joining in.
>
> The chances of NATO having _deliberately_ bombed the Chinese Embassy are
> zero, nil and nothing, respectively. There's no benefit to NATO, and a
> huge amount to lose.

Ok ok. I was just trying to suggest that Chinese anger isn't unfounded.
There's always a sense of uncertainty lurking about. I mean, in the 80s
the British government said something very similar about BSE risks.
Hasn't it still come up to be quite a major problem later on in the 90s?
Maybe the chance that NATO has thought up a reason for bombing China (same
thing really) is very small (certainly non-zero though), and that NATO
deliberately bombs China is also very small (again non-zero). But a
little bit of probability theory says that given the first thing, the
probability of the second happening can be quite large.

Benefit to NATO? Well, you'll have to dig into the hk.* newsgroups if you
want some controversial views on the targetted end of the bomb. Not that
I agree these views. But is it always the case that Americans and Britons
are goodies all the time, and if something goes wrong, then it's
accidental?

-PS

Jon S Green

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
Pak-San Man <pm...@cam.ac.uk> wrote:

> Sorry uac. This is off-topic. I think I have said enough on this. Great
> that it's all archived in dejanews... :-(

Agreed. I'm taking it to email.

Jon

Nigel J. Carron

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
In article <377f0df1....@newshost.cam.harlequin.co.uk>, Jon S
Green <jo...@nojunk.harlequin.co.uk> writes

>Has it occurred to you that the reason why this happened was that a Serb
>double-agent fed the CIA the location of the Chinese Embassy as a
>potential target, with the intent to bring China more actively into the
>conflict?

Then the CIA wanted that to happen, the Chinese embassy was known to the
CIA after all..
Nigel J. Carron
Aberdeenshire
Scotland

The Engineer

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
WTB: Street map of Belgrade, must be recent

Thanks

NATO pilot

Martin McGranaghan

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99

The Engineer wrote in message <7h9smg$8je$1...@nclient3-gui.server.ntli.net>...

>WTB: Street map of Belgrade, must be recent
>
>Thanks
>
>NATO pilot

What about accurate?

Martin McGranaghan
nen...@globalnet.co.uk

Pak-San Man

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
> >WTB: Street map of Belgrade, must be recent
> >
> >Thanks
> >
> >NATO pilot
> >
> What about accurate?

I'm not too sure as to joke about a political disaster...

-PS

Steve H

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
Jon S Green wrote in message
<377f0df1....@newshost.cam.harlequin.co.uk>...

>Has it occurred to you that the reason why this happened was that a Serb
>double-agent fed the CIA the location of the Chinese Embassy as a
>potential target, with the intent to bring China more actively into the
>conflict?
>

>It worked, as well. And you've been suckered into joining in.

Is that the one starring Harrison Ford?

Steve H

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99

Pak-San Man wrote in message ...

>I'm not too sure as to joke about a political disaster...

Bad taste is one of the costs of free speech.

oldgit

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
Chinese embassies are great!
trouble is when you've bombed one you wont to bomb another one an hour
later!
Silvery <sil...@freeuk.com> wrote in message

Tay

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99

Martin McGranaghan <nen...@globalnet.co.uk> wrote in message

> The Engineer wrote in message
<7h9smg$8je$1...@nclient3-gui.server.ntli.net>...
> >WTB: Street map of Belgrade, must be recent
> >
> >Thanks
> >
> >NATO pilot
> >

> What about accurate?

Depends if your American or not....

Sorry just joking..

The Engineer

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99

> The Engineer wrote in message
<7h9smg$8je$1...@nclient3-gui.server.ntli.net>...
> >WTB: Street map of Belgrade, must be recent
> >
> >Thanks
> >
> >NATO pilot
> >

> What about accurate?
>
> Martin McGranaghan
> nen...@globalnet.co.uk

Using MS Autoroute Europe in the Stealth bombers caused the problem in the
first place ;-)

Pak-San Man

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
> No more marathon emails please. Make your case in public or not at all.

Sorry then, Peter. It's no good speculating about politics in
uk.adverts.computer. I'll refrain myself from posting another of these
from now on.

-PS

Porta

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99
hmmmm.............

Aren't you running the risk of getting your account suspended for off-topic
posting Peter?

<いpeterい @visage-photo. demon.co.uk (Peter)> wrote in message

> > > What about accurate?
> >

> > I'm not too sure as to joke about a political disaster...
> >

> You are thinking about it from a Chinese perspective, think of it as a
> political hiccup!

> No more marathon emails please. Make your case in public or not at all.

> --
> Peter

Jon S Green

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99
[Sorry, I was going to shut up, but this was worth a response]

"Steve H" <chec...@technologist.com> wrote:

> Jon S Green wrote in message
> <377f0df1....@newshost.cam.harlequin.co.uk>...
>
> >Has it occurred to you that the reason why this happened was that a Serb
> >double-agent fed the CIA the location of the Chinese Embassy as a
> >potential target, with the intent to bring China more actively into the
> >conflict?
>

> Is that the one starring Harrison Ford?

LOL! Now you've given me an idea for a screenplay, you swine!

Porta

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99

> Yo Portaloo back under your bridge. You still in charge of Virgin?
> --
> Peter

Yeah I can confidently say I'm on top of the cleaning now.Some of those hard
in-grained stains can be difficult but it can be satisfying when its done.

Porta

May 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/13/99

> So are you saying the biggest ISP is a toilet?
> ;-)
> --
> Peter

Yeah it can be a bit of a shithole sometimes :-)

Edmond Walsh

May 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/13/99
In article <Pine.LNX.3.95.990510214559.28637C-
100...@aleph.joh.cam.ac.uk>, Pak-San Man <pm...@cam.ac.uk> writes

>> > Maybe you should protest to your governement to get out of Tibet, then
>> > we might take you aeriously.
>>
>> HAHAHAHAHA! Good one!
>
>Why do you people like the idea of splitting up other countries? [highly
>flammable material from me removed.]
>
>Stop this stupid flame thread in uk.adverts.computer. For the
>anti-Nato's: Nato can't do anything but carry on. Otherwise it's the same
>as them declaring a defeat. They can never get themselves to admit that.
>
>For the pro-Nato's, if there are any: I think it's legit that people in
>China are complaining and are angry. How do you feel like someone
>dropping a precision-guided bomb in your country's territory? They say
>it's accidental, but how can you be sure? It's politics, remember.
>
>Or should I've said "USA" instead of "nato"? They seem to mean the same
>thing now.
>
>-PS

To help: If things are going wrong then its USA, if they are going well
then its NATO. If they are going really well then its British ;)
--
Edmond Walsh

blinking...@gmail.com

Mar 22, 2019, 6:29:29 PM3/22/19
Arus needs to stop bombing Beziez crazy killing dogs that are Aruns