Thu 2 Nov: Neil Sloane Art and Math: TeX Hour: AI safety

1 view

Jonathan Fine

Nov 1, 2023, 5:27:56 AM11/1/23
to uk-tex...@googlegroups.com
Hi

As I'm busy with pressing work, there's no subject or agenda for tomorrow's TeX Hour. Instead, all topics and participants are welcome. Instead, or also, you might want to attend:

Art and Math Seminar: Pictures from 50 years of the OEIS: Neil Sloane
Thursday 2 November: 12:00 noon to 1:00pm Kansas time (GMT-5)

Tomorrow's TeX Hour is 6:30 to 7:30pm UK time (GMT-0). It starts 30 minutes after the end of Neil Sloane's talk. Here's the URL.

My work includes support for blind math and STEM students. For example see:

In local news, there's an Artificial Intelligence Safety meeting near where I live. However, it's an invitation only event, and I wasn't on the list. So instead of Harris and Musk I'll have Neil Sloane and TeX Hour. More information on the AI meeting is at

with kind regards

Jonathan