[mc09] Workshop sessions

jfine

Aug 13, 2009, 11:10:38 AM8/13/09
to UK Mathematics Content Workshop - 9th September 2009
Hello

If you'd like to give a workshop session, then let me (or David or
Petr) know off-list. Alternatively, dive in and announce to this
list.

We'd like to hold plenary presentations to 20 minutes + 10 minutes for
questions and changeover, and we'd like them to be focussed on
workshop goals. We don't need to know about the whole product or
system - just the part that deals with mathematical content.

I know some of you have volunteered already. Please, if I don't
approach you, volunteer again.

Conversely, if you'd like there to be a workshop on a topic, please
ask (either on this list or privately).

I've put a list of suggested topics up on:
http://groups.google.com/group/uk-math-content-2009/web/sessions

Jonathan

Stefan Anca

Aug 28, 2009, 9:02:55 AM8/28/09
to uk-math-co...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mr. Fine,

I would like to give a workshop presentation about my research. As
mentioned before, it is about extracting natural language and
mathematics for search. I think this fits under the "Semantics,
search, digital maths library" heading.

All the best,

Stefan
Stefan Anca