[mc09] You can now edit the Workshop web pages - please do!

jfine

Aug 3, 2009, 5:37:22 AM8/3/09
to UK Mathematics Content Workshop - 9th September 2009
Hello

We've opened up the workshop web pages. Now, any member of this group
can edit and add pages, and upload files. I'm sure you'll all use
this sensibly.

I've added a Workshop page, and placed Participants, Sessions and
Roadmap under it.
http://groups.google.com/group/uk-math-content-2009/web/workshop

Mostly, the rest of this message is for those who are attending the
workshop. (We hope to decide on pending applications in the next 10
days.)

Participants: If you've not done so already, please read the
participants page. These are the people you will be meeting at the
workshop. And if you've not put a brief biography up on that page,
please do so as soon as you can.

Next, please read the proposed list of workshop sessions, and edit
onto that page your interests.
http://groups.google.com/group/uk-math-content-2009/web/sessions

Finally, please take a look at the roadmap page (currently very
empty). Please edit onto that page any topics you'd like the roadmap
produced by the workshop to cover.
http://groups.google.com/group/uk-math-content-2009/web/roadmap

Looking forward to seeing you next month

Jonathan