[mc09] Participants page

1 view

jfine

Jul 20, 2009, 5:54:38 AM7/20/09
to UK Mathematics Content Workshop - 9th September 2009
I've added the bios I have to this page.

Are you a participant? Sent your bio yet? If no, please do soon.
Thank you.

Photos not up yet because they require conversion to smaller screen
and file size.

http://groups.google.com/group/uk-math-content-2009/web/participants
--
Jonathan

Jennifer Harding

Jul 20, 2009, 6:03:06 AM7/20/09
to uk-math-co...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jonathan
I assume as an attender no photo or biog is necessary? Jennifer

jfine

Jul 20, 2009, 6:14:04 AM7/20/09
On Jul 20, 11:03 am, "Jennifer Harding" <jjhard...@onetel.com> wrote:
> Hi Jonathan
> I assume as an attender no photo or biog is necessary? Jennifer

By participant I mean someone who will be attending the workshop on
the day. There's no separate category of attender.

I'd like to publish bios (and certainly the names) of all the
participants.

However, anyone with an interest in technical aspects of mathematical
content is welcome to join the discussions on this list (whether or
not they attend the workshop).

--
Jonathan

Jennifer Harding

Jul 20, 2009, 6:37:23 AM7/20/09
to uk-math-co...@googlegroups.com
Here is my biog.

Jennifer Harding is an editor and indexer and has worked in Latex for many
years, first as an in-house editor at the Open University and now as a
freelance. She also has done Latex work for other publishers since going
freelance. Her fields of interest are not just mathematical but include
chemistry, environmental science, politics and children's literature,
however not much of this is edited in Latex.

Will that do? No photo!
Jennifer