A reason to let my boss pay for EMFcamp? Security / technology talks?

Elger Jonker

Jun 21, 2012, 6:49:47 AM6/21/12
to uk-hac...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I need at least 4 reasons to let my boss pay for EMFcamp. Aside from the crypotgraphy museum around the corner :))

Are there talks regarding hacker projects, security, new stuff, software overviews and such? Or workshops in that direction?

Let me know!

Regards,
Elger

David

Aug 30, 2012, 4:31:44 AM8/30/12
to uk-hac...@googlegroups.com
  • dns security:
    DNSSEC, What it is and why you need it
    - Jasper Wallace
  • Deploying and managing DNSSEC zones (Workshop) - Jasper Wallace

Physical security:
Lockpicking (Talk) - Locksport International

application security:
  • Fundamentals of web application security & security testing (Talk) - Tom Doran

Networking opportunities and informal discussion on new technology and innovations.