recordings of sessions

Elger Jonker

Sep 10, 2012, 4:59:33 AM9/10/12
to uk-hac...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

When/where are the recordings available from past EMF camp? :)

Regards,
Elger

--
Elger Jonker
Pentesting / Mediawiki / Content Management / Database Modellering

+31 (0)6 1342 4622 (+31 61 dial mac)
http://www.elgerjonker.nl
https://www.hack42.nl
https://www.awesomeretro.com

Martin Dittus

Sep 10, 2012, 5:21:22 AM9/10/12
to uk-hac...@googlegroups.com
You mean these?
http://wiki.emfcamp.org/wiki/EMF2012_Video

I'm very impressed with the team. Koen, Chris and others did an amazing job.

m.

Elger Jonker

Sep 10, 2012, 5:32:07 AM9/10/12
to uk-hac...@googlegroups.com
Yes :)

Couldn't find it, but it is actually on the front wiki page :))

sam@emf

Sep 10, 2012, 6:57:22 AM9/10/12
to uk-hac...@googlegroups.com
I've updated the site so there's a link on the front page as well as from the talks/workshop page

Sep 10, 2012, 7:11:23 AM9/10/12
to uk-hac...@googlegroups.com
It's a shame no one was there to record our hypnosis show

--

++++++++++[>+>+++>++
+++++>++++++++++<<<<
-]>>>+++++++.>++++++
+++++.+++..---------
.++++++++++.<<+++.<.

Kimball Johnson

Sep 10, 2012, 7:46:59 AM9/10/12
to uk-hac...@googlegroups.com
On 10 September 2012 12:11, M <a.turn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It's a shame no one was there to record our hypnosis show

Are you sure they didn't just make you believe there was no recording ;)

Nat Morris

Sep 24, 2012, 5:43:56 PM9/24/12
to uk-hac...@googlegroups.com
Any news on Stage B videos?