dorkcamp13

alex

Sep 3, 2012, 12:51:03 PM9/3/12
to UK Hack Camp
Hi all,

Dorkcamp aka burningdork is something like a smaller scale emfcamp
(we've had between 50-80 people, with quite a few hackspace people
coming along). In fact we didn't have a dorkcamp this year because
emfcamp was happening, although I wasn't able to make it down in the
end :/ Congrats on the clearly awesome event though!

Some info about past camps:
http://dorkbotlondon.org/wiki/Main_Page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wxr4zdWBuDY

We will do one in 2013 for sure. Let me know if you'd like to be
interested in helping organise it. I reckon we'd also be happy to
make dorkcamp a part of a bigger event, if anyone wants to collaborate
in that way. It's quite a different beast in many respects though,
smaller means a lot less to organise. Venuewise we've gone for
camping fields alongside an indoor hall with kitchen.

cheers,

alex

--
http://yaxu.org/

John Naughton

Sep 4, 2012, 1:45:15 PM9/4/12
to uk-hac...@googlegroups.com
I dont knwo what I can bring to the table organisation wise but if theres any call locksport international will be there!