Sunglasses

James Hayward

Sep 6, 2012, 3:19:38 AM9/6/12
to uk-hac...@googlegroups.com
I hope you've all recovered from EMF now - it was an awesome weekend, thank you for putting so much of yourselves into making it a success!

I was hoping that my sunglasses turned up during teardown - black, animal aviators (prescription)?  If not, it's about time I had my eyes retested anyway, but here's hoping!

Roll on 2014!

Martin (Crypt)

Sep 6, 2012, 7:19:24 AM9/6/12
to uk-hac...@googlegroups.com
All the lost property from emf went to the london hackspace, I think i remember a pair of sunglasses in there, not sure if they were the ones.  I will be there tomorrow and can check, or possibly if someone else can do that sooner, would be good.  Anyway, will let u know for certain tomorrow morning

James Hayward

Sep 7, 2012, 10:01:31 AM9/7/12
to uk-hac...@googlegroups.com, crys...@googlemail.com
If those are the purple ones, i think someone left them when they "upgraded" to mine :)

Mark Steward

Sep 7, 2012, 10:12:11 AM9/7/12
to uk-hac...@googlegroups.com, crys...@googlemail.com
Yes, these ones:

I've added Nigle's box that apparently went missing between the get-out and the space.

Mark