Personal stuff from emfcamp.

Jasper Wallace

Sep 23, 2012, 4:44:13 PM9/23/12
to london-hack-space, emfcamp-admin, uk-hac...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

The space is now very full of stuff of vairous kinds I you left tents or
other items in the emf storage they are now back in the space. Please can
you pick them up asap, preferably before the end of the week.

Tents and things:

http://pointless.net/photos/id/1348432533/

Large bag on a trolly - i remember someone asking about this, it's back
now so please come and get it!.

http://pointless.net/photos/id/1348432517/

There is also:

A mixing desk and some cables that iirc someone was looking for

The tank (which apperently will go tonight)?

The trebuchet (which idealy would go today as well, but i don't know
whats happening to it).

If you were expecting anything back from the emfstorage and want more me
to look for it please email me or talk to me on irc asap.

--
[http://pointless.net/] [0x2ECA0975]

Stephen Early

Sep 23, 2012, 5:27:19 PM9/23/12
to london-h...@googlegroups.com, emfcamp-admin, uk-hac...@googlegroups.com
I'm missing some of the stuff that I lent to EMFcamp for the bar:

a rubber mallet, probably with the "Harry Mason" logo on it
two white plastic buckets
a UPS (should be in a box labelled "festival UPS")

Any sign of these?

Steve

Jasper Wallace

Sep 23, 2012, 5:29:24 PM9/23/12
to uk-hac...@googlegroups.com
The festival ups came back and I think I saw the mallet. Will look for buckets

SamLR

Sep 23, 2012, 5:30:49 PM9/23/12
to uk-hac...@googlegroups.com, london-h...@googlegroups.com, emfcamp-admin
Quick question:

What's the deadline for collecting this stuff?

It's at the London Hackspace and there's already a reasonable amount of annoyance at us for storing stuff there, this stuff will get binned if it's not collected soon. Do we know what 'soon' is in this case?

Jasper Wallace

Sep 23, 2012, 5:41:58 PM9/23/12
to london-h...@googlegroups.com, uk-hac...@googlegroups.com, emfcamp-admin
On Sun, 23 Sep 2012, SamLR wrote:

> Quick question:
>
> What's the deadline for collecting this stuff?

End of the week, but sooner if possible.

> It's at the London Hackspace and there's already a reasonable amount of annoyance at us for storing stuff
> there, this stuff will get binned if it's not collected soon. Do we know what 'soon' is in this case?

> On 23 September 2012 22:27, Stephen Early <s...@individualpubs.co.uk> wrote:
> I'm missing some of the stuff that I lent to EMFcamp for the bar:
>
> a rubber mallet, probably with the "Harry Mason" logo on it
> two white plastic buckets
> a UPS (should be in a box labelled "festival UPS")
>
> Any sign of these?

The Festival UPS came back and i'm pretty sure i saw the mallet, i've had
a quick look round the space but can't see them, they are probably burried
under other things.

--
[http://pointless.net/] [0x2ECA0975]

Russ Garrett

Sep 23, 2012, 8:23:29 PM9/23/12
On 24 September 2012 00:48, Martin Klang <ma...@pingdynasty.com> wrote:

> Something which looks a lot like a dismantled trebuchet is currently standing in the loading bay.
> This is not actually The Hackspace Loading Bay, we share it with some three dozen other businesses.
>
> In a few hours people will be arriving at work, finding this in the way will probably not make us any more popular.
> I'm around for another 30 mins or so, if anyone wants to help me move it let me know.

Bin it.

--
Russ Garrett
ru...@garrett.co.uk

Jasper Wallace

Sep 23, 2012, 8:45:36 PM9/23/12
to london-h...@googlegroups.com, uk-hac...@googlegroups.com, emfcamp-admin
too late, it's in the space now...

If someone does want it say so by end of tommorow, and maybe there will be
a last minite reprive for the prisoner.

--
[http://pointless.net/] [0x2ECA0975]

Paddy Duncan

Sep 24, 2012, 4:30:59 AM9/24/12
to london-h...@googlegroups.com, emfcamp-admin, uk-hac...@googlegroups.com
Are there 4 large lead-acid batteries?
Paddy
-----
No virus found in this message.

tgreer

Sep 24, 2012, 4:57:13 AM9/24/12
to london-h...@googlegroups.com, emfcamp-admin, uk-hac...@googlegroups.com
yes

Koen Martens

Sep 24, 2012, 4:05:36 PM9/24/12
to uk-hac...@googlegroups.com

Charles Yarnold

Sep 24, 2012, 4:06:44 PM9/24/12
to uk-hac...@googlegroups.com
Its been claimed and the owner is picking it up :)

Jasper Wallace

Oct 13, 2012, 4:32:19 PM10/13/12
to uk-hac...@googlegroups.com, london-hack-space, emfcamp-admin
On Sun, 23 Sep 2012, Jasper Wallace wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The space is now very full of stuff of vairous kinds I you left tents or
> other items in the emf storage they are now back in the space. Please can
> you pick them up asap, preferably before the end of the week.

There are still 2 camping chairs, one blue one and a nice looking McKinley
one.

If they are yours please claim them asap!

If no-one claims them McKinley one i'm bagging it cos it looks nice :P

--
[http://pointless.net/] [0x2ECA0975]