Re: [uk-government-data-developers] Digest for uk-government-data-developers@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Chris Taggart

Feb 23, 2013, 10:31:33 AM2/23/13
to uk-government-...@googlegroups.com
This is very interesting. We've spoken to GS1 in the past to try to persuade them to open the GEPIR database as open data. How is the product data being collected, and what licence are you making it available under?
Chris Taggart

OpenCorporates :: The Open Database of the Corporate World http://opencorporates.com
Blog: http://blog.opencorporates.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/OpenCorporates

OpenCorporates is published by Chrinon Ltd, a company dedicated to improving and publishing public data under an open licence that allows and encourages reuse, including commercially. Registered in England, number 07444723.

On 23 February 2013 09:08, <uk-government-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/uk-government-data-developers/topics

    Philippe Plagnol <philippe...@gmail.com> Feb 20 12:51AM -0800

    Hello,

    I'm working since several months on the public product data (I call this
    POD : Product Open data, http://www.product-open-data.com)
    All the data are in free access:
    - 200 000 pictures
    - 260 000 GTIN (items)
    - 400 000 GLN

    It's public data so it concerns the government I think and I invite your to
    think about this problematic,...

    br, Philippe

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group uk-government-data-developers.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

--

---