Data API meet-up

David Read

Nov 1, 2012, 12:24:40 PM11/1/12
to uk-government-...@googlegroups.com
data.gov.uk is hosting an online meet-up tomorrow afternoon on the
subject of Catalogue and Data APIs. Do come along if you are
interested in discussing data.gov.uk's existing Catalogue API and help
form plans for APIs for datasets themselves. So whether your a data
wrangler or just interested in the possibilities, do join us.

Kicked off by Head of data.gov.uk Antonio Acuna, the meeting will be
hosted by David Read, data.gov.uk's Lead CKAN Developer and we'll be
joined by Rufus Pollock, co-founder of the Open Knowledge Foundation.

2.30-3.30pm (GMT)
Friday 2nd November
Google Hangout (you'll need a Google+ account) hosted by +datagovuk

People can participate by video and once a certain limit has been
reached, the rest can follow on YouTube (and hopefully participate by
another method). The session will also be archived on YouTube. More
details to follow.

Sign up if you're coming:
http://www.signupgenius.com/go/60B0C45AFAA23AB9-hangout

David

Rufus Pollock

Nov 2, 2012, 10:28:08 AM11/2/12
to uk-government-...@googlegroups.com
And the meeting notes GDoc is here (will include link to G+ hangout -
also mailed here!):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iCeFbgy9oT1FjDuqTjf1sSR1YggQO_gmE_0x0zmOtxA/edit#

Rufus
--
Co-Founder, Open Knowledge Foundation

David Read

Nov 2, 2012, 10:30:14 AM11/2/12
to uk-government-...@googlegroups.com, ckan-global...@googlegroups.com
The data.gov.uk hangout starts in a couple of minutes. Do come and join us!

We have agenda, notes and shared pad for everyone here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iCeFbgy9oT1FjDuqTjf1sSR1YggQO_gmE_0x0zmOtxA/edit

You can see the broadcast live or in retrospect by finding "datagovuk
CO" on Google Plus. Please use the pad to join in.

And if you'd like to take part, up to 10 people can video conf with
the hosts here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iCeFbgy9oT1FjDuqTjf1sSR1YggQO_gmE_0x0zmOtxA/edit

Hope to catch many of you then,

David