Virtual assistants on BBC Radio 4 Womens Hour

JustineUKAVA

Jan 8, 2010, 7:00:09 AM1/8/10
to UK Association of Virtual Assistants
Hi Everyone,

Just to let you know that I have been invited to be part of an expert
panel taking part in a discussion about the virtual assitant industry
on BBC Radio 4s Womens Hour.

The programme is scheduled to be live on Tuesday 12th January between
10am and 10.45.

I hope you can tune in and would love to read your comments here.

Best regards,

Justine Curtis
www.ukava.co.uk
www.vasuccessgroup.co.uk
www.my-va.com
www.myvirtualassistant.co.uk

Agnethe Foster

Jan 8, 2010, 7:05:25 AM1/8/10
to uk-association-of-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you! I will tune in and listen!

I have a quick & perhaps cheeky question. I need to prepare a standard contract (for my first VA job!) which just states agreed price per hour, general confidentiality agreement etc, something short and precise. Do you have any templates on your site I may use?

Thank you!

Kind regards

Agnethe

White Cottage
The Green
Woldingham Surrey
CR3 7BA
UK

JustineUKAVA

Jan 8, 2010, 7:25:16 AM1/8/10
to UK Association of Virtual Assistants
Congratulations on securing your first client - well done!

The VA Success Group has several legal contracts for this which cover
both you and your client. All three are avaiable for a fraction of
what you would pay to have this drawn up yourself and are avaiable at:
http://vasuccessgroup.co.uk/virtual-assistant-document-templates/

The best of luck.

Justine

On Jan 8, 12:05 pm, Agnethe Foster <agnfos...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you! I will tune in and listen!
>
> I have a quick & perhaps cheeky question. I need to prepare a standard
> contract (for my first VA job!) which just states agreed price per hour,
> general confidentiality agreement etc, something short and precise. Do you
> have any templates on your site I may use?
>
> Thank you!
>
> Kind regards
>
> Agnethe
>
> White Cottage
> The Green
> Woldingham Surrey
> CR3 7BA
> UK
>

> On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 12:00, JustineUKAVA <i...@ukava.co.uk> wrote:
> > Hi Everyone,
>
> > Just to let you know that I have been invited to be part of an expert
> > panel taking part in a discussion about the virtual assitant industry
> > on BBC Radio 4s Womens Hour.
>
> > The programme is scheduled to be live on Tuesday 12th January between
> > 10am and 10.45.
>
> > I hope you can tune in and would love to read your comments here.
>
> > Best regards,
>
> > Justine Curtis
> >www.ukava.co.uk
> >www.vasuccessgroup.co.uk
> >www.my-va.com
> >www.myvirtualassistant.co.uk
>
> > --

> > uk-association-of-virtua...@googlegroups.com<uk-association-of-virtual-assistants%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

> > .
> > For more options, visit this group at

> >http://groups.google.com/group/uk-association-of-virtual-assistants?h....

Dawn Lane

Jan 12, 2010, 5:52:11 AM1/12/10
to uk-association-of-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Justine and Emma

Congratulations on the radio interview – I thought it went really well.

The input from the psychologist also meant that the ‘cons’ of working alone were highlighted and should ensure that any listeners hoping to become a VA will see it for what it really is – a business where hard work is needed to ensure its success, and that our industry isn’t a ‘get rich quick’ business (which many people think it is).

I hope it brings you both many enquiries.

Kind regards

Dawn

Dawn Lane  VAcertified  MAMS  MIPA

Your Office Online

secretarial services at the click of a mouse

T:  +44 (0) 845 36 37 130

F:  +44 (0) 845 36 37 130

M: +44 (0) 798 33 99 415

da...@your-office-online.co.uk

www.your-office-online.co.uk

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/yourofficeonlin

Find me on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/dawnlane

This e-mail, its content and any file attachments are confidential. If you have received this e-mail in error please do not copy, disclose it to any third party or use the contents or attachments in any way. Please notify the sender by replying to this e-mail or e-mail da...@your-office-online.co.uk and then delete the email without making any copies or using it in any other way. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as information may be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses. Your Office Online accepts no liability for any loss or damage which may be caused by software viruses.

> On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 12:00, JustineUKAVA <i...@ukava.co.uk> wrote:

> > Hi Everyone,

> > Just to let you know that I have been invited to be part of an

> > expert panel taking part in a discussion about the virtual assitant

> > industry on BBC Radio 4s Womens Hour.

> > The programme is scheduled to be live on Tuesday 12th January

> > between 10am and 10.45.

> > I hope you can tune in and would love to read your comments here.

> > Best regards,

> > Justine Curtis

> >www.ukava.co.uk

> >www.vasuccessgroup.co.uk

> >www.my-va.com

> >www.myvirtualassistant.co.uk

> > --

> > uk-association-of-...@googlegroups.com.

> > uk-association-of-virtua...@googlegroups.com<uk

> > uk-association-of-virtual-assistants+-association-of-virtual-assista

> > uk-association-of-virtual-assistants+com>

image001.jpg
image002.png
image003.png