Radio interview tomoorrow afternoon

Dawn Lane

Nov 26, 2009, 12:49:35 PM11/26/09
to da...@your-office-onlinn.co.uk

Good evening all

Just a quick line to let you all know that have been offered a small slot on a local radio station tomorrow afternoon at 3:30pm.

The theme for Martin Bailie’s radio slot this week, 3 – 6pm, is businesses in Cornwall. I was asked by the college I am about to do a business course with if  would be happy to go  on, promoting my business and also mentioning the college course – free publicity I wasn’t going to turn down!

If you want to listen on line you can follow this link, http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/cornwall/hi/, click on the listen live button in the top right hand corner. Hopefully I won’t make a dog’s dinner of it and will listen to it when I get home later in the afternoon.

Kind regards

Dawn

Dawn Lane  VAcertified  MAMS  MIPA

Your Office Online

secretarial services at the click of a mouse

T:  +44 (0) 845 36 37 130

F:  +44 (0) 845 36 37 130

M: +44 (0) 798 33 99 415

da...@your-office-online.co.uk

www.your-office-online.co.uk

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/yourofficeonlin

Find me on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/dawnlane

This e-mail, its content and any file attachments are confidential. If you have received this e-mail in error please do not copy, disclose it to any third party or use the contents or attachments in any way. Please notify the sender by replying to this e-mail or e-mail da...@your-office-online.co.uk and then delete the email without making any copies or using it in any other way. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as information may be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses. Your Office Online accepts no liability for any loss or damage which may be caused by software viruses.

image001.jpg
image002.png
image004.png