Are you starting up?

JustineUKAVA

Sep 9, 2009, 9:12:48 AM9/9/09
to UK Association of Virtual Assistants
Hi Everyone,

I receive many emails and questions around the topic of starting a
virtual assistant business, which I'm more than happy to answer. It
was for this reason that as teh VA SUccess Group, Emma Walker and I
put together the Start Your Virtual Assistant Business online course.
As this is an online course, you can learn EVERYTHING you need to know
about starting a successful virtual assistant business from the
comfort of your own home, as and when it suits you.
For more information please visit: http://www.vasuccessgroup.co.uk/products.htm

If you are an established Virtual Assistant and find you are being
asked similar questions, but are too busy running your own businesses
to be able to respond, why not earn yourself some residual income by
signing up as an affiliate and directing those enquiries to us? One
line of text on your website and those enquiries will be dealt with by
the VA Success Group, and you earn a nice commission for each person
who signs up. Simple!
More info at: http://www.vasuccessgroup.co.uk/affiliate.htm

Right, back to work ;o)

ALl the best,