Race for Life yesterday

Dawn Lane

Jun 22, 2009, 3:29:11 AM6/22/09
to da...@your-office-online.co.uk
Good morning all

Just a quick line to update you on the Race for
<http://www.raceforlife.org/> Life which was run yesterday.

The Hoe in Plymouth was buzzing with about 5000 women and girls taking part
in the race. We did a warm up with The Nivea Boys (not as good as the
Chippendales) and started the race at around 11:15.

I was quite please with myself, getting around the 5K course in 36mins and
46secs (would have been a better time if I had actually done some
training!!).

Thanks you to all who sponsored me - I managed to raise £265 pounds. There
is still time to make a difference if you would like to sponsor my attempt
by going to: http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/dawnlane - sponsorship is
open until 7 August 2009. Please remember to tick the Gift Aid box if you
are a tax payer as the charity will receive a bonus from the government
(£2.82 for every £10 donated).

You can see some photos on Flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/38817581@N06/sets/72157620085704123/detail.

I had a great day and may do the mixed 10K race next year (if I can persuade
hubby to do it with me!).

Kind regards

Dawn
Please sponsor me for Race for Life: <http://www.raceforlife.org/dawnlane>
http://www.raceforlife.org/dawnlane

Dawn Lane MAMS MIPA
Your Office Online
secretarial services at the click of a mouseyoologoonly_transparent.jpg
T: +44 (0) 845 36 37 130
F: +44 (0) 845 36 37 130
M: +44 (0) 798 33 99 415
<mailto:dl...@your-office-online.co.uk> da...@your-office-online.co.uk
<http://www.your-office-online.co.uk/> www.your-office-online.co.uk
<http://www.dontmissanothercall.co.uk/>
http://www.dontmissanothercall.co.uk- your virtual receptionist

Follow me on twitter: <http://twitter.com/yourofficeonlin>
http://twitter.com/yourofficeonlin
Find me on LinkedIn: <http://www.linkedin.com/in/dawnlane>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dawnlane

This e-mail, its content and any file attachments are confidential. If you
have received this e-mail in error please do not copy, disclose it to any
third party or use the contents or attachments in any way. Please notify the
sender by replying to this e-mail or e-mail
<mailto:in...@your-office-online.co.uk> in...@your-office-online.co.uk and
then delete the email without making any copies or using it in any other
way. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as
information may be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or
incomplete or contain viruses. Your Office Online accepts no liability for
any loss or damage which may be caused by software viruses.

Database version: 6.12650
http://www.pctools.com/uk/spyware-doctor-antivirus/

image001.jpg
image003.jpg

Dawn Lane

Jun 22, 2009, 6:29:40 AM6/22/09
to UKAVA Forum
image001.jpg
image002.jpg

Anita James

Jun 22, 2009, 6:35:07 AM6/22/09
to uk-association-of-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dawn,

I received it as well!!

Anita

winmail.dat

Ingrid Griffin

Jun 22, 2009, 6:45:37 AM6/22/09
to uk-association-of-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Can I please ask that you respond to Dawn individually, i.e. not do a 'reply
all' as now everyone else will get your replies that we've received Dawn's
email.

Many thanks,

Ingrid Griffin