Can anyone recommend a tried & tested piece of software for managing a clients email & calendar?

1 view

Sarah

Jun 30, 2009, 5:17:05 AM6/30/09
to UK Association of Virtual Assistants
Good morning

I have a couple of clients that are interested in me managing their
email and diary/calendar. If you have used or are currently using
either free of pay for software that really works for you I would
really appreciate your feedback.
There seems to be lots to choose from and do I go remote access or
synch options?

I would also appreciate any negitive info you have on software.

Thank you for your help
Sarah

Lee

Jul 2, 2009, 9:35:57 AM7/2/09
to UK Association of Virtual Assistants
Hi Sarah
I've not had a opportunity to look at this fully yet but it does look
really good for clients see www.oprius.com and put in code 56112 if
you sign up for the free trial.

Lee
Business Solutions VA

Anita James

Jul 2, 2009, 10:30:30 AM7/2/09
to uk-association-of-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sarah

Have you tried Business Contact Manager for Outlook?

Before you make any decisions, see if it matches your requirements.

Kind regards

Anita
T: 07765-636961
E: in...@pp2video.com