Telephone answering for a client

Dawn Lane - The UK's first VACertified VA

Apr 14, 2010, 7:09:56 AM4/14/10
to da...@your-office-online.co.uk
Good morning all

I have a potential client for someone who wants some telephone calls
answered as below:

"Are you able to take incoming calls?

Details I require for each call: Full name + direct contact number
(usually mobile).

These details are then to be input into an Excel sheet on-line at
Google docs.

From experience, each call takes 60 to 90 seconds. Can be 20 to 50
calls per day."

If you are willing to do this, please let me know cost, etc and I will pass
details on to the client. I have worked with this client in the past with
similar work but unfortunately for him I am too busy at the moment to help
him out. He is easy to get on with and pays on time.

Kind regards

Dawn
Please take part in my Efficiency and Effectiveness Survey -
http://tinyurl.com/yavphhm

Dawn Lane VAcertified MAMS MIPA
Your Office Online
secretarial services at the click of a mouse
T: +44 (0) 845 36 37 130
F: +44 (0) 845 36 37 130
M: +44 (0) 798 33 99 415
da...@your-office-online.co.uk
www.your-office-online.co.uk

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/yourofficeonlin
Find me on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/dawnlane

This e-mail, its content and any file attachments are confidential. If you
have received this e-mail in error please do not copy, disclose it to any
third party or use the contents or attachments in any way. Please notify the
sender by replying to this e-mail or e-mail da...@your-office-online.co.uk
and then delete the email without making any copies or using it in any other
way. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as
information may be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or
incomplete or contain viruses. Your Office Online accepts no liability for
any loss or damage which may be caused by software viruses.

in...@bizzifingers.co.uk

Apr 14, 2010, 7:47:01 AM4/14/10
to uk-association-of-...@googlegroups.com
Assuming Mon-Fri for answering I charge a one off set up fee of 100 pounds and would be looking at around 500 pound per month. This price reflects what could potentially be 250 calls per week. I would need just 24-48 hours notice. Thanks Margaret, Bizzi Fingers Ltd

Lewer Telemarketing

Apr 14, 2010, 8:29:48 AM4/14/10
to uk-association-of-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dawn

I could do this for your client & I have no problerm with Excel - I would charge 50p/call or £20/hour. Let me know whether you want to go ahead.

Cheers

Clare
--
Clare Houghton
Lewer TeleMarketing

+33 5 46 86 49 10
lewertele...@googlemail.com

Dawn Lane - The UK's first VACertified VA

Apr 14, 2010, 9:03:18 AM4/14/10
to uk-association-of-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone

Could I ask that you reply to me direct via da...@your-office-online.co.uk
rather than through the forum?

Thanks.

Sent: 14 April 2010 12:10
To: da...@your-office-online.co.uk
Subject: Telephone answering for a client

Good morning all

Kind regards

Dawn Lane - The UK's first VACertified VA

Apr 15, 2010, 5:36:36 AM4/15/10
to uk-association-of-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you to all that answered. I have enough responses now.

I will forward details of those who replied to the client and he will
contact you direct.