Forgot? Or ordered to forget?

Tony Gosling

Sep 26, 2022, 6:59:11 PM9/26/22
to marlboro...@googlegroups.com

Senior Herald FORGOT to say 'God Save the King' while reading out proclamations at Queen's committal

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11246689/Frazzled-senior-Herald-FORGOT-say-God-Save-King-Queens-committal.html

By Charlotte Griffiths for The Mail on Sunday

Published: 22:36, 24 September 2022 | Updated: 01:52, 25 September 2022

Reading out the proclamations in the final stages of the Queen's Committal was a career-defining moment for the Garter King of Arms – yet all did not go as smoothly as hoped.

The most senior Herald, David Vines White, forgot to say the crucial words 'God Save the King' at the end of the ceremony at St George's Chapel in Windsor last week.

And in an unfortunate twist, the words were written out on the order of service, which was distributed throughout the chapel and published online.
[]

Garter King of Arms David Vines White (pictured) forgot to say the crucial words 'God Save the King' at the end of the ceremony at St George's Chapel in Windsor last week

RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article

Share
[]

The words were written out on the order of service, which was distributed throughout St George's Chapel (pictured) and published online

Thankfully King Charles, though always keen on details, did not make a fuss.

A source in the Royal Household said: 'Right at the end he was meant to shout "God Save the King", and all those in the congregation would have done it too. It's not particularly hard to read from a script. They're very annoyed at him.'

But historian Hugo Vickers leapt to his defence, saying: 'I imagine the poor man was frazzled. It's a bit like the poor King with his pen. Cut him a bit of slack, I think.'

Share or comment on this article:

'Frazzled' senior Herald FORGOT to say 'God Save the King' at Queen's committal

At 09:32 21/09/2022, Ferne Abbott wrote:

(FROM a friend - a veteran researcher here in UK)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I keep remembering the end of the secret covenant, 'if they ever find out, they will destroy us.'  x
http://un-forum.org/the-secret-covenant/

On Tuesday, 20 September 2022 at 23:48:29 BST, Ferne Abbott <fern...@msn.com> wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8CQ1sEtwwc
[]
King Charles
www.youtube.com

I just watched a video of King Charles the Turd saying the same thing - all chums together with Klaus and Epstein.  I wonder why they have such a defined 'deadline' to complete their agenda.  There are several possibilities ..... could it be the masses of people waking up to their agenda now!

WEF: ‘Hand Over Your Sovereignty to the Elite or Die’

[] World Economic Forum henchman Yuval Noah Harari warned humanity on Friday that if they refuse to hand their sovereignty over to the elite they will face extermination. In closing, Harari told humanity “we don’t have a lot of time†to realign our priorities so that all inhabitants of the world can have “any kind of future,†instead of just the elite. Of course, his solution is consolidating global power into the hands of the same elite who wish to reduce the world’s population to create a servant class.