Remove social media links

gubaphoto

Oct 12, 2011, 11:26:31 PM10/12/11
to UIZE JavaScript Framework Group
OK need some help here and excuse me for being simple. I am a
photographer I take pictures. Trying to utilize the source code for
the image rotation. Now using the source code provide I can get it to
work. However I am seeing social media links which I am guessing is
somewhere withing the javascript. Is there a simple way to remove
this that I am not seeing? Thanks for any help. I would like to get
back to taking pictures which I am actually quite good at unlike
javascript.

nosarious

Oct 19, 2011, 1:45:16 AM10/19/11
to UIZE JavaScript Framework Group
Use the getting started page in the documentation.

http://www.uize.com/explainers/getting-started.html

halfway down you will see two suggestions:
7.1.2.2. Kill the .library File Reference
and
7.1.2.3. Use the Plain Vanilla Page Widget

I only did the first one and kept getting the social media stuff.
When I used the second one I got the clean, fresh page without it...

Gerry.

cvr

Oct 24, 2011, 5:30:23 PM10/24/11
to UIZE JavaScript Framework Group
Gerry,

Glad to hear you got that working.

nbd4891

Jan 12, 2012, 4:58:45 PM1/12/12
to ui...@googlegroups.com
Hi there... I am also looking to remove the social network links from the page. I am looking to display image rotations (which works excellently by the way!), but i need to remove the links. How would I go about removing the links from the example script? I have had a hunt around but I can't find (or probably more likely understand) what is controlling the links...

any help would be fantastic!

Ben Ilegbodu

Jan 23, 2012, 3:10:35 PM1/23/12
to ui...@googlegroups.com
Check out Gerry's solution that worked for him:

Use the getting started page in the documentation.

http://www.uize.com/explainers/getting-started.html

halfway down you will see two suggestions:
7.1.2.2. Kill the .library File Reference
and
7.1.2.3. Use the Plain Vanilla Page Widget

I only did the first one and kept getting the social media stuff.
When I used the second one I got the clean, fresh page without it...

Gerry.

Ben Ilegbodu
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Visit WardTog - Hometown Pride T-Shirts, Mugs, and more!
http://www.wardtog.com/
http://twitter.com/wardtog

God bless you!

--
UIZE JavaScript Framework...

...OFFICIAL WEB SITE: http://www.uize.com
...COOL UIZE SWAG: http://www.zazzle.com/uize_merch?rf=238804607086393908

UIZE JavaScript Framework Google Group...

...WEB SITE: http://groups.google.com/group/uize?hl=en
...TO POST: email to ui...@googlegroups.com

Lovisha

Dec 27, 2012, 6:42:42 AM12/27/12
to ui...@googlegroups.com

sir

i am working on

Uize.Widget.Resizer.Marquee

i want to remove social network link from my site .i am not able to remove ill check all the html all div all lib but cant able to remove .

please help me out sir

Thanks & Regards

lovisha

Aryan Duntley

Dec 27, 2012, 4:07:33 PM12/27/12
to ui...@googlegroups.com
What social network links are you talking about?  Do you have the entire example page loaded?  If so , you are using the example page, you need to get rid of these:  'UizeSite.Page.Example.library', 'UizeSite.Page.Example'.   These are relative only to the example setup for the uize codex.  Use the base library included in your downloaded uize files.  There is also css and html associated with the example pages.  Go through the codex and google groups forums to figure this out.  I really no longer work with uize, so I will be unable to further asssist.

lovisha

--
UIZE JavaScript Framework...

...OFFICIAL WEB SITE: http://www.uize.com
...COOL UIZE SWAG: http://www.zazzle.com/uize_merch?rf=238804607086393908

UIZE JavaScript Framework Google Group...

...WEB SITE: http://groups.google.com/group/uize?hl=en
...TO POST: email to ui...@googlegroups.com

Sincerely,
Aryan Duntley

Sunita Mishra

Dec 28, 2012, 1:29:59 AM12/28/12
to ui...@googlegroups.com
Hello Aryan

Aryan Can u please tell me the base library file name .
sorry to strait