Uize Site Build Folder Examples

manns perez

Jul 18, 2013, 7:32:20 AM7/18/13
to ui...@googlegroups.com
After successfully establish my server through node.js and cygwin, I am unable to view Uize html examples.

Am I missing a step?

Manns

cvr

Jul 18, 2013, 6:55:08 PM7/18/13
to ui...@googlegroups.com
Are you able to load the Web site on your localhost on port 1337?

From the getting started docs...

4Run the UIZE Dev Server

If you have NodeJS installed on your machine, then you can easily run the UIZE dev server (if you don't have NodeJS installed yet,go ahead - it's easy).

Go into a Bash window, change your current / working directory to the UIZE-JavaScript-Framework folder, and then execute the command...

node build.js Uize.Build.WebServer isDev=true

In your terminal window, you should immediately get the confirmation message "Server running at http://127.0.0.1:1337/". Now you should be able to go to that URL in your Web browser and view the uize.com Web site running in from your local machine.