3D Rotation viewer

Marcus

Feb 22, 2012, 6:48:30 AM2/22/12
to UIZE JavaScript Framework Group
Hi all,

First off, thank you so much for this.

I want to share my experience with this module. I initially had an
issue with an image sequence not showing up but I have since fixed
that by adding a leading 0 to the sequence.

Ok now to my question. Is there a way to add a "loader" just to let
users know something's happening while they wait for the images to
load?

Thank you

Aryan Duntley

Mar 4, 2012, 3:00:38 PM3/4/12
to ui...@googlegroups.com
Hey Marcus.  I found the solution to the previous issue by simply working through it.  I will take a look at the class that deals with loaders and try to work through a solution.  Then I'll let you know what I come up with (if I am able to come up with anything).  Before I even start though, I'll let you know that I'm going to begin with the loader that is in place in the zoom module.  When a user places their mouse over an image, a new div is revealed with a zoomed representation picture based on mouse position.  I'll look there and work through the method used for this, then I'll attempt to incorporate it into the 3d Viewer.  Maybe you can work through the same process and we can see who gets the solution first.