Using Ajax with Date picker.

eblueteeth

Dec 31, 2011, 5:25:54 PM12/31/11
to UIZE JavaScript Framework Group
Hi,

I am new witn UIZE and I am trying to use the datepicker in my site. I
successfuly installed the script in and the widget in my page and it
is working fine. I want to use Ajax when selecting the date or fire
event whe the user select a specifice date. I tried to see and read
the examples but with no results. I need a smale example in getting
the result of the datepicker.

Thank you

Ben Ilegbodu

Jan 10, 2012, 10:46:08 AM1/10/12
to ui...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Sorry for the delay in response.  Can you provide the code  you have now so that I can figure out how best to integrate ajax into it?

Thanks!

Ben Ilegbodu
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Visit WardTog - Hometown Pride T-Shirts, Mugs, and more!
http://www.wardtog.com/
http://twitter.com/wardtog

God bless you!

--
UIZE JavaScript Framework...

...OFFICIAL WEB SITE: http://www.uize.com
...COOL UIZE SWAG: http://www.zazzle.com/uize_merch?rf=238804607086393908

UIZE JavaScript Framework Google Group...

...WEB SITE: http://groups.google.com/group/uize?hl=en
...TO POST: email to ui...@googlegroups.com

Abdul Hamid Sinno

Jan 22, 2012, 10:01:47 AM1/22/12
to ui...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Thank you for answering me back and I am so sorry for not replying earlier. I can't provide you with the code because it looks a mess and I don't think any one can follow the steps except me. Let me put it in this way. Normally the date picker is linked to an input field and when you select the date the results will be put in the input field. I don't want to link the date picker to any input field in my page,  I  want to take this value and call a function to run a query which display records from a database according to the date selected using ajax and asp.
I hope I was clear in explaining and I appreciate your help.
Thank you
God Bless you too