Fwd: UISpec Patch - Touch x,y coordinate of UIImage

Pete Hodgson

Apr 12, 2011, 1:18:20 AM4/12/11
to uis...@googlegroups.com, Rodney Degracia
Hi UISpec folks,

I maintain the Frank[1] project, a test automation tool which uses UISpec internally. Recently one of the contributors to Frank (Rodney, CCed) made an addition to UISpec which allows a client to send a low level touch event directly to a view. This is useful when automating views that use gesture recognizers to detect taps, amongst other things.

As the maintainer of Frank I am very happy to be able to 'stand on the shoulders of giants' and leverage the great work that's being done with UISpec. I'd definitely prefer to use the canonical UISpec source rather than adding custom patches to our copy of the UISpec code.

Rodney submitted a patch with this change to Brian directly a while ago. It seems it may have gotten swallowed up by a spam filter somewhere, so I'm sending it to the group now. Would it be possible to get this added to UISpec?

Cheers,
Pete

touchxy.patch